Tuesday 6 January 2009

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.


THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004 . AMENDED 2008.

EXCERPT 21


THE THREE ANGELS' MESSAGE!!

The SDA Church identifies herself with the Three Angels in Revelation 14: 6-12 and uses the Three Angels as her Logo.

It is now time the Church re-studies this passage in Revelation 14: 6-12, with the help and guidance of Elohim Ruach Ha Kodesh, pray for the full understanding of what is written there. With the Ruach Ha Kodesh's help she should examine this passage of Scripture verse by verse and see how she measurers up, seeing she firmly believes the passage relates specifically to her as a body of people. She should do so honestly and with willingness to learn and understand.

The Church needs heavenly wisdom to fully understand all that is written in Revelation 14: 6-12, and how it relates to her as a Church. She should avoid being like the Jews who made circumcision binding and judged others by it. At the same time they rejected My Word because they were steeped in traditions and totally devoid of love for Us their Elohim God and for their fellowmen. Thus I pointed out to the Jews through the writings of Paul:


“For in [Mashiach Yahushua] Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love”. Galatians 5: 6.

Just as the Jews placed great emphasis on Circumcision and on the Sabbath, the SDA Church has placed great emphasis on the “Sabbath”, the “Three Angels’ Message” and the “Health Message”. Upon these she sets her standards and use them to judge others. However, none of these, her favourite sayings, avail anything in My sight. It is only “faith which works by love”, which does. Most importantly she should allow the Ruach Ha Kodesh to empower, teach, guide, motivate and work through her, otherwise she cannot claim to be a part of My Body because My Word clearly states:

“Now if any man have not the Spirit of [Mashiach] Christ, he is none of his”. Romans 8: 9.


MISGUIDED BELIEFS!!

The SDA Church teaches Twenty Seven Fundamental Doctrines, including going to church on the Seventh-day Sabbath. Thus she takes pride because she believes that she alone is My “Remnant Church”. By this false belief she regards herself as My Body and the ONLY Church which will be saved in My kingdom of Glory. Through these false notions, she has allowed herself to be greatly deceived by Satan, the master Deceiver! Nowhere in My Word is there any reference to such claims. I Died for every man, woman and child, which I have stated clearly in St. John 3: 14-17. I have also said clearly:

“Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”. John 6:37.

And:

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in [Mashiach Yahushua] Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit”. Romans 8: 1.

Leaders of the SDA Church, as earthly parents, you love your children and regardless of what they do, or how many of your rules they break; you still love them and will not disinherit, forsake or abandon them. Yet instead of being the Elohim of great LOVE and compassion, I, Yahushua, am made out to be a MONSTER!! Who is just waiting to pounce and destroy all who do go to the Seventh Day Adventist Church on Sabbaths.

In love, which goes beyond all human comprehension, I left My throne in Heaven and came to this world where I Lived, Suffered and Died for the entire human race. I did this to save them and My desire is for all men to be saved. In spite of this the SDA Church, by her attitude has made Me, Yahushua, to be One Who is without love, hard, un-yielding, unkind and unforgiving and an awful Tyrant!! One Who will destroy the Christians who faithfully serve Me and obey the commands I gave them but who fail to go to the SDA Church on the Seventh-Day Sabbath. This is another of Satan's big lies which the Church firmly believes and accepts.

On the other hand, the SDA Church deliberately refuses to obey the Commandments I have instructed My followers to do, with the exception of the preaching and teaching which she considers to be the Gospel.

There are over 2 billion Christians in the world and of that number, the SDA Church claims a small percentage. From that small percentage a goodly number return to their old way of life soon after they are baptised by immersion because so often people are quickly baptised to make up numbers. Those who leave the Church soon after their baptism and return to their former way of life, often do so because they were not converted and were not “born again”! Others leave the Church for other reasons, including lack of aftercare which should be given to encourage and strengthen them to remain and be part of My Body.

What kind of Saviour would I be, and How could I be the Elohim of LOVE, if I only save those who are left over from that minute fraction of Seventh-Day Adventists and then turn and destroy all others of My followers because they do not go to one of the SDA churches on the Seventh-Day Sabbath? Moreover, What kind of Elohim and Redeemer would I be if I destroy these faithful ones just because they are not Seventh-Day Adventist Christians, although they love, serve, obey and give Us, their Elohim, the worship and praise which belong to Us (according to the knowledge they have)?

Leaders of the SDA Church, none of you would destroy your children regardless of their behaviour; their wrong doings or for breaking your rules. Yet the Church believes I will destroy all of My followers who are not Seventh-Day Adventists!!

This, however, is the LIE which Satan has held up before the Church and which without question, most of her members, including most of her ministers gladly believe. Due to this LIE of the Devil that only Seventh Day Adventists will be saved in My Kingdom of Glory, the Church has made herself exclusive and lives in a cocoon which she has woven around herself. Sadly, by her attitude, beliefs and behaviour, she has given herself a cultish label, instead of being one of my true and faithful followers.

The SDA Church takes great pride in Revelation 14: 12, which she thinks relates exclusively to her but she is under a great delusion because she does not have the exclusive rights to that verse of Scripture. Once again I will repeat that she does not have the “patience of the saints”; neither does she “keep the commandments of [Yahweh] God”, nor has she “the faith of [Yahushua] Jesus”.

This misguided belief that she alone is the “Remnant Church”, is engrained in her and has filled her with great pride and arrogance so that she has isolated herself from all others in My Body. Her attitude is such that she is being regarded as a Cult and is even looked upon as an undisciplined Club, where wickedness and evil are allowed to thrive freely.

The Church places great emphasis on keeping the Ten Commandments and judges others by them. She dwells much on the letter of the Law itself, rather than on the spirit of the law which is LOVE. She speaks about love but does not know what is true love in spite of all the examples of love I, Yahushua, set and taught while I ministered upon the earth, as well as that which is written in 1 Corinthians 13 and similar Scriptures.

The SDA Church is so obsessed about keeping the Law (which none of her members truly keep) that some of her members have become fanatics! Legalism also plays a large part in the Church. It is now high time that the Church wakes up out of her stupor and know My Will for her and the Purpose for which she was raised up in this world! It is time she knows that no one will be saved or justified by keeping the Law (Galatians 2: 15,16). She should know that all who are saved, or who are yet to be saved in My Kingdom of Glory, are saved by My grace alone, which is My own unmerited favour and My special gift to mankind.

The emphasis the Church has placed on keeping the Commandments (which is mainly that of attending church on the Seventh-Day Sabbath) and her attitude towards those who do not, are grievous in My sight. What is taking place in the ranks of the SDA Church is demonic and is from Satan himself! This is worsened by her attitude and stance that because others do not believe as she does, she despises them and does not see them as part of My Body.

This superior and elevated attitude which the Church displays towards others in My Body, is from Satan. If the SDA Church could see herself as I, Yahushua, see her, she would cry and fast and pray and immediately call the worldwide Church to join in intercession, just as the people of Nineveh did during the time of Jonah. Calling the Church to fast and pray with the same intensity as the Ninevites did, is what she ought to do. Only then will I have mercy upon her as I did to the Ninevites.

My Body, the church of the living Elohim, comprises all who believe and accept Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, as their Adonai (Lord). This is regardless of colour, race or creed. I have clearly stated those who comprise My Body and are in the “unity of the faith”. It is high time the Church puts her own beliefs aside and accepts what is written in the Holy Scriptures. This is what is written concerning My Body, the Church of the living [Elohim] God:

“For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body; so also is [Mashiach] Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. But now are they many members, yet but one body. That there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care one for another. Now ye are the body of [Mashiach] Christ, and members in particular”. 1Corinthians 12: 12-13, 20, 25, 27.

“I therefore, the prisoner of [Yahushua] the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with long suffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One [Adonai] Lord, one faith, one baptism, One [Elohim] God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. ...And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of [Mashiach] Christ; till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of [Yahweh] God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of [Mashiach] Christ; That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even [Mashiach]Christ; From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love”. Ephesians 4:1-16
.

No longer therefore, should the SDA Church place herself above others in My Body and entertain the belief that she alone will be saved in My eternal Kingdom of Glory. Instead, she should humble herself and ask for pardon and forgiveness for the elevated position she has taken; her negative attitude toward others who are in My Body and how she has regarded and treated those for whom I shed My blood. I am willing to forgive her, hence My admonition in 2 Chronicles 7:14:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”.