Tuesday 6 January 2009

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.

THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004 . AMENDED 2008


EXCERPT 20


HAPPENINGS ON THE SABBATH DAY.


There are certain happenings in the churches on Sabbaths where changes are needed. These are:

1. THE SABBATH SCHOOL

In many of the churches when the Sabbath School meets, it becomes like a noisy market place. My Word is cast aside as the members turn the class into a state of confusion. Almost everyone wants to be heard and make their point of view known. There are always the people who say “I believe”! “I do not agree”! “This is what I think”!, etc. Many just want to make their voices heard and their opinions known.

During this state of confusion, no one stops to think or ask:


“What does the Ruach Ha Kodesh (your Elohim here upon earth) say on that matter, or What do the Scriptures say?”

Neither do they say:

“Let us listen to what the Ruach Ha Kodesh has to say on the matter”!

Thus by the end of the class, very little of the lesson is discussed because of the confusion and the constant imposing of self. For this reason many do not go to the Sabbath Schools because all they receive from going are headaches, confusion and vexation of spirit!

I, Yahushua, am not in those classes and neither is the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Thus the time spent is wasted for there is no spiritual help or blessings derived. The only one who receive the glory at such times is Satan, who caused all the confusion.

This free for all in the Sabbath School classes MUST be addressed and a change brought about in the way the classes are conducted. The only One who should be in control and who should be the only Teacher, is the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Therefore, let His rightful place be given to Him. Only then will there be more order and less chatter and the making known of opinions; thus avoiding the confusion and the market place atmosphere on Sabbaths when the Church meets to discuss the Lesson of the Week.

In order for this change to be made and for the Ruach Ha Kodesh to be given His rightful place, the Church must see her need to pray to Yahweh, the Father, in My Name, Yahushua, and ask Him to intervene and send the Ruach Ha Kodesh to be in control. Only then will the Ruach Ha Kodesh take over and become the Teacher and speak through the teachers of the Sabbath Schools and those who may have comments to make. Thus the Sabbath Schools will fulfil their functions and bring blessings to those who are assembled in the classes.

2. PRAYER AND DEVOTION.

The members of the Church make no time for Us, the Heavenly Trinity. They spend only a few hours in the Church on the Sabbath until the next Sabbath when the routine is repeated. In many churches there are no Sunday nights or Mid-week meetings except when they are able to conduct Evangelistic programmes.

Few spend time in private devotion and the reading of the Scriptures, meditating upon those sacred words. Fewer still follow a Bible Reading Plan to read through the Scriptures.

Prayer meetings, when they are held, are poorly attended except for the faithful few who give their support. Thus many have no time for spiritual things, thereby they do not make room for the things of the Ruach Ha Kodesh or to feed their spirit man. Hence they die from spiritual starvation.

This lack of interest in spiritual matters is especially so in western countries where people are secure, at ease and do not feel their need of Me, Yahushua, because they have their own agendas and feel self-sufficient. Whereas they cannot find time to spend in prayer or with the Holy Scriptures, My Word, they make plenty of time for themselves and the things of this world.

Although they cannot find time to spend with Us, their, Elohim, there is always time working for a living and making money. There is also plenty of time for their favourite programmes on television, especially when it comes to the Soaps and Sports. Yet these are the very ones who consider themselves My Chosen and “Elect” ones. Sadly, they fail to realise that they are spiritually barren! And dying from spiritual starvation!!


THE CHURCH AND HER CONDITION!!

O Leaders of the SDA Church, if you could only realise and see things as I, Yahushua, see them and understand the serious condition the Church is in; you would tremble and fall on your faces in supplication for yourselves and those under your care!! In reality this is what you ought to do because the Church is in serious danger and Satan has her as a pawn in his hands.

I, Yahushua, see her condition and I am loathed by it. The following passages of Scripture will speak for Me:

“Thus saith [Yahweh] the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships. I am [Yahweh] the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. . . The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise".

"But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel. Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense. Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities”. Isaiah 43:14-24.

“Thus saith [Yahweh] the LORD of hosts . . . To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of [Yahweh] the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it. Therefore I am full of the fury of [Yahweh] the LORD . . .For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely”.

“They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith [Yahweh] the LORD. Thus saith [Yahweh] the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken”.

“Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it. To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet unto me. Therefore thus saith [Yahweh] the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish”. Jeremiah 6: 9-21.

“Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of [Yahweh] God, ye hold the tradition of men”. Mark 7: 6-8.

“Hear the word of [Yahweh] the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah. To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith [Yahweh] the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting”.

“Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood”.

“Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together saith [Yahweh] the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of [Yahweh] the LORD hath spoken it”. Isaiah 1:10-20.

NB: Scriptures used in this Post are taken from the KJV of the Bible.