Wednesday 7 January 2009

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.



THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004 . AMENDED 2008


EXCERPT 22


THE SDA CHURCH IS TREADING ON DANGEROUS GROUND!!

It is common place for members of the SDA Church to judge and regard others of My followers, who are not members of their Church, as workers of “iniquity” who have “no light in them” (Isaiah 8:20). This criticism and maligning of My followers MUST STOP!! This kind of behaviour has gone on for far too long. I did not raise her up to criticise and condemn others of My followers, who are members of My Body and who work in My Name. I raised her up to be a part of My Body to do My works and to make Me, Yahushua, known to the world. Her duty is to lead men and women, boys and girls to Me and to do her part to prepare them for My Soon Return, as well as to do all the good she can for her fellowmen and to show them My love! She was not raised up to judge, condemn and criticise others who love and follow Me, Yahushua, their Saviour; or to isolate and cut herself off from fellowshipping with them.

The tendency of the Church is to criticise what and whom she opposes. This negative attitude has become so natural that many of her members think it is their right to criticise other members just the same. This is common place, especially when it comes to the matter of dress. There are those who are focussed on the outward appearance and openly criticise those who do not match up to the standards they set for themselves, or who do not match up to their expectations.

Criticism is NOT a “gift” or “fruit” of the Ruach Ha Kodesh!! It comes directly from the camp of Satan. I, Yahushua, have not given the SDA Church the job to criticise and condemn those who work in My Name. Neither have I given her the right to criticise her own members or anyone else, nor have I made her a judge of others! I have said, however, the very opposite:

“Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged”. Matthew 7: 1, 2.

I, Yahushua, am pained, very pained by the attitude of many in the SDA Church, especially the attitude of the ministers toward other ministers, churches and ministries. The prejudice, scorn and contempt for other Christians who are not Seventh-Day Adventists, are too great and must be brought to an end. Those who do and encourage these negative things are treading on very dangerous ground. Such behaviour will not be welcomed in Heaven. Moreover, no one who does this work of Satan will be saved in My Kingdom of Glory.

HOW CAN THE SDA CHURCH ALONE FULFIL THE GREAT COMMISSION??

While the SDA Church is quick to condemn and criticise others, she does very little to show forth My works of love in the world. There are the Evangelistic campaigns, the yearly collections for Missions, soliciting for funds, Youth Outreach and the ADRA Programme which operates in certain parts of the world. These, however, are just drops in the ocean in a world where there are such great needs and where so many still need to hear the Good News of My Soon Return.

The number of souls who are baptised into the Church each year and those whom she helps through her benevolent acts, do not make much difference to Satan's kingdom. If it were left to the SDA Church alone to reach the entire world with the Gospel, My blood would have been shed in vain! The trickle of souls brought into the Church each year (and the large numbers which go back from that trickle to their former ways soon after), make very little impact in the kingdom of Satan. The matter is serious! If it were a thing that governments should pass laws specifying that only those churches which obey My Commands and do the works I did would be allowed to operate; the SDA Church would be one of the first to be closed down because she refuses to obey My Commands.

The Church is happy and at ease as she is and does not know that she is fulfilling Revelation 3: 17:

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked”.

Therefore, it is time she realises the serious condition she is in; turn to Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach in righteousness and give heed to Revelation 3: 18:

“I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see”.

It is also time she examines her teachings and beliefs in comparison with My Word and makes the necessary changes. The time has come for the SDA Church to put away her prejudices, her theories, clichés and jargons and seek My face in righteousness. The time has also come for her to stop criticising others in My Body who are worshipping and serving Me in righteousness and holiness.

If the SDA Church refuses to do as I have advised her and continues in her old critical and proud ways, then upon her will be fulfilled the following Scripture as it was fulfilled on the scribes and Pharisees:

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity”. Matthew 23: 23-28