Tuesday 30 December 2008

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.



THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004. AMENDED 2008


EXCERPT 11


THE SDA CHURCH SHOULD NOT CONDEMN OTHER CHRISTIANS!!

Due to the lack of love by the SDA Church for others in My Body who are not members of the SDA Church, she has developed a critical and condemning attitude. This attitude is now innate in many of her members. There should be no putting down or destroying others in the Christian faith by anyone in the SDA Church. Neither should her members become judges and decide who in My Body is right and who is wrong; nor who will be lost and who will be saved in My Kingdom of Glory.

I want all members of the SDA Church to know that ALL WHO ACCEPT ME, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, AS THEIR PERSONAL SAVIOUR, ARE MY FOLLOWERS. THEY BELONG TO MY BODY BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE BODY, ONE SPIRIT, ONE ADONAI (LORD), ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM AND ONE ELOHIM AND FATHER FOR EVERYONE (Ephesians 4: 4-6).

SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED BY YOUR RELIGION!! THE SAME GOES FOR ALL OTHER RELIGIONS. NEITHER WILL YOU BE SPECIALLY FAVOURED BECAUSE YOU ARE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS!! ALL THOSE WHO ARE SAVED, WILL BE SAVED BY MY AMAZING GRACE ALONE. KNOW ALSO THAT I WILL NOT CAST OUT ANYONE WHO COMES TO ME (Ephesians 2: 8; John 6: 37).

The time has come for you, as a Church and as individual members, to put away your pride, judgmental and condemnatory attitude and realise that I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, gave My life for the entire human race who are all very precious to Me. Likewise, it is time that the Church realise that I am the just Judge. She should know also that Elohim Yahweh, the Father, has given Me the “authority to execute judgment” (John 5: 26, 27). In spite of this, I do not judge anyone!! It is My Word that will judge the lost on the Day of Judgment when they stand before Me, King Yahushua, to give an account of their lives here upon earth (John 12: 48). Therefore, no one has the right or the authority to judge My followers concerning their salvation or eternal future.

Know therefore, that no member of the SDA, should be judging and condemning any other Christian in My Body. Instead of this malignant attitude which is innate in the Church, she should pray and ask forgiveness for her sins because My Word clearly says:

“Judge not, that ye be not judged”. Matthew 7:1.

• “For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again”. Matthew 7:2.

• “Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven”. Luke 6:37.


In love, therefore, I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, say to each one in the SDA Church: Please examine yourselves today because I have said in John 13:35:

“By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another”.


SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS CHRISTIANS SHOULD INTERACT WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS!!

The time has come for Seventh-Day Adventists to cast aside their prejudice and arrogance and the belief that they alone have “truth” and begin to interact with other Christian Denominations and Ministries. This will break down the prejudice they harbour against others and allow others to embrace them as fellow brethren. Thus they will get to know others in My Body much better. They will also learn from them and share in the blessings they are receiving. Likewise, the Church will also have the opportunity, where necessary, to impart her knowledge to them also.

There are many spiritual blessings the Ruach Ha Kodesh has imparted to many other churches and ministries which are beneficial for My entire Body and which are greatly needed in the SDA Church. These blessings will be beneficial to her and she will gain much blessings. The Church should have been enjoying these benefits long ago. However, due to her prejudices and exclusiveness, all such blessings have been lost. On the other hand, she languishes from a spiritual famine! Though in her arrogance, she does not realise it.

This superior attitude and pride which are so engrained in the SDA Church, MUST BE ERADICATED AND REMOVED from among her. They are detrimental to her. As a Church she must endeavour to interact and work alongside others in My Body to fulfil the Gospel Commission which I, Yahushua, have given. Other Churches and Ministries are ready and waiting to receive her with out-stretched arms once she humbles herself and put off her self-sufficiency, pride and arrogance.

MANY SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS CHRISTIANS WILL FIND THAT THEY ARE LOST!!

Due to the teachings of the SDA Church, many of her members regard all other Christians in My Body, as lost souls! Daily members in her Denomination depart this life in death. At that time they find that their spirits (spirit and soul) continue to live on, though not in this world; since without a body they do not have any legal right to be in this world. At the time of their departure from this world, many of them are greatly shocked and disappointed. This is because they realise that they do not just sleep in their resting places until the resurrection, as they believed. Rather they find themselves in Hell with no hope or way of escape, instead of being with Me, Yahushua, in My Kingdom of Glory in Heaven.

(This belief of the soul not dying, however, is heresy to you Seventh-Day Adventists because contrary to My Word, you believe you are only bodies and breath, without an independent immortal spirit and soul. Thus at death, with the exception of your breath, you are fully convinced that there is no spirit (spirit and soul) which returns to Us, your Elohim, in Heaven, My throne (for those who have accepted Me, Yahushua, as their Saviour; or which goes to Hell and torment (for those who have rejected My love, sacrifice and grace for them)).

Sadly, many Seventh-Day Adventists Christians will not only find themselves in HELL, they will also find themselves waiting there, like others who are lost, until the time when they will fall down before Me, King Yahushua, their Judge, around the Great White Throne in the final Judgment. The fate of all who will be in the final Judgment will be the lake of fire and brimstone. Thus that will be their reward for their pride and arrogance, their judgmental, accusing and condemning attitudes, as well as their lack of love and compassion for those in My Body, whom they regard as lost souls, but who will be with Me in My Kingdom of Glory in Heaven. Likewise, those who find themselves in the final Judgment, will find they are there for many reasons. These include unbelief, believing lies and refusing to obey and teach My Word in its entirety.

I, Yahushua, have deliberately kept many from becoming members of the SDA Church because once they are baptised and become members, they would become like so many of the members and get caught up in false spirituality, accompanied by the inherent criticism, as well as the condemning and self-righteous attitude which are so prevalent in her midst.

I want to make it clear to the SDA Church and to all her members, that it was I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, Who came and died for the world. I did not come to condemn anyone in this world, I came to save whosoever would believe on Me (John 3: 14-19). Therefore, I want everyone in the Church to know that I have not given the work of Judgment to any of them!

It is through My grace that I save My followers and NOT by the keeping of the Sabbath Day or any of the other Commandments in the Law of Ten Commandments. I am the Elohim of Love and LOVE is My Name. Therefore, My blood avails for every man, woman and child upon the earth. I will not turn away any who calls upon My Name, Yahushua, and who seeks My face and follows after righteousness.

I, Yahushua, want everyone to know that no one is saved by keeping the Law. Therefore, I am drawing the attention of the SDA Church to some of the ways people are saved and strongly encourage her to study My Word concerning the Subject of my saving grace. Here are a few of the ways by which those who come to Me are saved:

• “For the same [Adonai] Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] the Lord shall be saved”. Romans 10: 12, 13.

• “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of [Elohim] God: Not of works, lest any man should boast”. Ephesians 2:8, 9.

• “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he [Yahushua] saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Holy Ghost”. Titus 3:5.

• “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth [Adonai Yahushua] the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that [Yahweh] God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved”. Romans 10: 9.

• “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same [Adonai]Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [Yahushua] shall be saved.” Romans 10: 12, 13.

• “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man [Yahushua] be lifted up; That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For [Yahweh] God loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son [Yahushua], that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For [Yahweh] God sent not his Son [Yahushua] into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of [Yahweh] God”. John 14:14-18.

• “All that the Father giveth me [Yahushua] shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”. John 6:36.

ALL those, therefore, who, with sincerity of heart, call upon Me, Yahushua, and worship Me in spirit and in truth, will be saved in My Kingdom of Glory and in the New Earth, which I will make. I will save them because I have shed My blood for them and I love them with an everlasting and undying love. My love goes far beyond the failure to worship on the Seventh-Day Sabbath, or the failure to obey any of the Commandments in the Law of Ten Commandments!

It is now high time for the SDA Church to stop believing that one's salvation is dependent upon the keeping of the Seventh-Day Sabbath. It is also time that she realised that going to church on the Sabbath Day will not save anyone, just as the keeping of all other Nine Commandments in the Law of Ten Commandments will not save anyone. ALL THOSE WHO ARE SAVED IN THE KINDGOM OF GLORY, WILL BE SAVED BY MY GRACE ALONE BECAUSE OF MY LOVE AND SACRIFICE FOR THEM.

Here upon earth many, who worship Us, their Elohim, are ignorant that the Seventh-Day Sabbath is the Day that I have set aside as My Day of rest and worship. Others know but because some are aware of the happenings in some of the SDA Churches, as well as her negative attitude toward other Christians, they refuse to go to her Churches on the Sabbath. Thus they avoid having anything to do with her.

In Heaven and in the earth made new, there will be no Sabbath problems!! All will worship on the Seventh-Day Sabbath whether or not they worshipped on the Sabbath Day here upon earth. That is why I have stated clearly:

“For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith [Yahweh] the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith [Yahweh] the LORD”. Isaiah 66: 22, 23.

In addition, in Heaven and the New Earth, worship will not be confined to the Sabbath alone but will be continuous as it is done in Heaven (Rev. 8:4-11).


SATAN, THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN, TRAPS THE SDA CHURCH!!

Satan is a Murderer, a Thief and a Liar!! His main purpose in this world is to “steal”, to “kill” and to “destroy” (John 10: 10). His greatest joy is to deceive as many as he can so that they will be blinded to what is My Will and desire for them. Whereas, Satan has been doing these evils, I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, came to give "life" and to give it "more abundantly” (John 10: 10).

Satan is also the accuser of the brethren, who accuses My followers before Me, Yahushua, day and night (Revelation 12:10). Due to her judgmental critical nature and the condemning of others who are not of her Denomination, the SDA Church, unknown to her, has been doing the work of Satan, who is the accuser of My followers!! Therefore, she should realise that when she takes it upon herself to denigrate those whom I have purchased with My precious blood, she is following in the steps of Satan!!

These negative vibes along with others have caused Satan to entrap and incarcerate her, although she is unaware of her awful situation! Thus he is using her own words and attitude to destroy her, after he has blinded her and uses her for his own purpose. Satan is the accuser of the brethren, whose only plan for her is to blind, confuse and corrupt her ways so that he can "steal", "kill" and "destroy" her!! This he finds easy because of her self-righteousness, arrogance and pride.

NB: Scriptures used in the Post are taken from the KJV of the Bible.