Sunday 28 December 2008

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.


THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004 . AMENDED 2008


EXCERPT 9.


THE SDA CHURCH IS TO REPLACE HER CRITICISM AND DISOBEDIENCE WITH OBEDIENCE!!

There is no reason why the gift of Healing and Deliverance and other miraculous gifts should not be in the SDA Church because the gifts are for ALL believers. Instead, ministers of the Gospel watch helplessly as people suffer and die. Then they happily conduct the funeral services of many who would be alive had they obeyed and carried out My commands.

When I delivered the children of Israel from bondage in Egypt, I healed everyone of their diseases, and there was not one feeble one among them (Psalm 105: 37). I, Yahushua, will be Coming Soon for My followers and I do not want one sick or feeble one among them. It is in My power to heal every one and all in My Body are given the opportunity to help in the work of their healing and deliverance. All that is necessary on their part is to live a life of holiness, then they are to obey My commands and pray to Yahweh, their Father, in My Name, Yahushua, for the healing of the sick and infirmed and those held captives by Satan. The authority has been given to the SDA Church, as well as all other Christian ministries, denominations and believers to do the works I did through the Power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Therefore, it is time the Church began to do as I have commanded and stop condemning those who are obeying My commands.

The Church instead of obeying My commands to pray to Yahweh, their Father, in My Name, Yahushua, to perform miracles and deliver people from bondage and captivity, has spent millions of Dollars building over 600 hospitals, clinics, orphanages, and homes for the elderly. She boasts of her accomplishments in the medical work. These are good in themselves but had she obeyed My commands and did the works I have given her to do, there would be far less need for hospitals and similar institutions.

In some of the medical institutions operated by the Church certain procedures and practices carried out, go against My commandments and fill Me with disgust!! I will not overlook them but have recorded them in the books of Heaven and I will surely bring judgment upon those who perform those abominable acts!! Hospitals are good but that is not the work I left My followers to do. These institutions should only be turned to as a last resort. I specifically instructed My followers to:

“...preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils”. Matthew 10; 7 ,8. (KJV).

“Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall/ay hands on the sick, and they shall recover”. Mark 16: 15-18. (KJV)

And James admonishes:

“Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of [Yahushua] the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and [Yahweh] the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him”. James 5: 14,15. (KJV).

This is the work I did. Concerning it the following is recorded:

“How [Yahweh] God anointed Yahushua of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost[the Ruach Ha Kodesh] and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for [Elohim] God was with him”. Acts 10:38. (KJV).

This is the work I expect the Church to do. Her purpose in the world is to do “good” and “heal” all who are “oppressed of the devil” as she preaches and teaches the gospel in My Name, Yahushua. I have stated clearly that those who know their Adonai’ will (the Lord's will) and refuse to do it, “shall be beaten with many stripes” (Luke 12:47). Therefore, the SDA Church will be beaten severely!!

Leaders of the Church, How much longer must this refusal of what I, Yahushua, have commanded My followers to do, continue in the SDA Church? When will the Church wake up and begin to obey My commandments and all that are written in the Scriptures? When will the cloud of darkness over her be lifted and When will she stop giving My glory to Satan, who only accuses, steals, kills and destroys and never does any good? When will these demonic spirits of criticism, accusation and air of self-importance be cast out from her midst?

The members who are held down in darkness will not be fully blamed for their ignorance because they look to you, the leaders and pastors, for guidance. Instead, many leaders and pastors both past and present, will be held accountable for this gross negligence for the refusal to obey My commands and do My work. This accountability would not have been necessary had they obeyed My Word and allowed the Ruach Ha Kodesh and Myself, Yahushua, to work miracles and signs and wonders in the Church; thereby healing all manner of diseases and setting free those who are held captives by devils and demons. Had the people seen the manifestation of Our power they would have known that WE ARE NOT IMPOTENT, HELPLESS OR DEAD!! In turn they would seek Our help whenever they felt the need to do so. Thus the unbelief and scepticism which are so prevalent in the Church would not have arisen.

Had those who were responsible for constructing and writing the Beliefs and Doctrines of the Church obeyed My Word and carefully laid it out in the Teachings and Doctrines; there would have been no need for this disregard or contempt for My commands. Therefore, the responsibility for the contempt and negative attitudes shown toward My commands will weigh heavily upon their shoulders.

As the present Leaders, I, Yahushua, want to draw your attention to Mark 16: 17,18. In this passage I told My disciples just before I returned to Heaven, My throne and dwelling place:

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover”.

I will re-emphasise what I said:

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; in My name shall they …”

The SDA Church has refused to do what I have commanded in this passage because she does not “believe” that “in my name [Yahushua]”, she can do what I have told her to do. Therefore, she pays lip service only and by her action SHE IS NOT A BELIEVER!! Hence the constant criticisms by so many of her members against those who are believers, doing what I have commanded My followers to do.

In addition to My commands which includes teaching, preaching and healing, there are other commands I have given. These include:

“If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. Religion that [Yahweh] God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world”. James 1: 27, 28. (NIV).

Isaiah 58 (NIV):

“Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet.
Declare to my people their rebellion and to the house of Jacob their sins.
For day after day they seek me out; they seem eager to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that does what is right and has not forsaken the commands of its [Elohim] God. They ask me for just decisions and seem eager for [Yahweh] God to come near them. 'Why have we fasted,' they say, 'and you have not seen it? Why have we humbled ourselves, and you have not noticed?”

“Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please and exploit all your workers. Your fasting ends in quarrelling and strife, and in striking each other with wicked fists. You cannot fast as you do today and expect your voice to be heard on high”.

“Is this the kind of fast I have chosen, only a day for a man to humble himself? Is it only for bowing one's head like a reed and for lying on sackcloth and ashes? Is that what you call a fast, a day acceptable to the LORD ? Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood”.

“Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the [Yahweh] LORD will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and [Yahweh] the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am”.

“If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. [Yahweh] The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings”.

“If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and [Yahweh’s] the LORD's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words, then you will find your joy in [Yahweh] the LORD , and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob. The mouth of [Yahweh] the LORD has spoken”. Isaiah 58 (NIV)

Matthew 25: 31-46:
“When the Son of Man [Yahushua] comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left”.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.”

“Then the righteous will answer him, [Yahushua] 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?”

“The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’”

“They also will answer, [Yahushua] ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?”

“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’”

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life”. Matthew 25: 35-46 (NIV).

These commands are very important and should become a part of the Church. Constantly the recording angels are recording what ever is done and are writing the good deeds in the Book of Remembrance. The Church needs to pay attention to these Scripture Passages and do her part to see that My instructions are carried out.

Once again I would like to re-emphasise that all her pride, her going to Church on the Bible Sabbath and all her boast of being the “Remnant”, having the “Advent Message” and “The Three Angels Message”, as well as her “Health Reform” are all in vain because of her disobedience to My commands! The Church has been kidnapped and imprisoned by Satan!! Sadly, she does not know what is happening to her because she feels comfortable, at ease and very satisfied with herself!!

It is now time that as Leaders, you realise the danger the Church is in. It is time to ask the Ruach Ha Kodesh for His help to deliver her from the chains which shackle her!! These chains include chains of deception, unbelief, disobedience, pride, arrogance, self-conceitedness, lack of love, self-righteousness and that of having the Sabbath truth!

You, the Leaders, are in positions of authority and can influence what goes on. There are changes to be made in some of the doctrines, teachings and beliefs and you are in a position to bring about the necessary changes with the help of the Ruach Ha Kodesh.