Thursday 4 December 2008

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH

THIS MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH, WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN JANUARY 2008.


EXCERPT_8



I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE JEWS IN ISRAEL!!


Once again President Bush, I want to remind you that I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE JEWS IN ISRAEL!! I HAVE MADE MY COVENANT WITH THEIR ANCESTORS, ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL!! This covenant is forever. Thus I will act on their behalf and will not allow them to be constantly harassed, maimed, terrorised and killed by their enemies. Neither will I allow them to be driven to utter desperation, destitution, fear, insecurity and homelessness, as many are already suffering since their removal from Gaza. Likewise, I, Yahushua, will NOT ALLOW THEM TO BE EXTERMINATED IN THE LAND OF THEIR ANCESTORS, WHICH I MIRACULOUSLY RESTORED TO THEM.

Please notice and understand the land in which they live, bears the name, ISRAEL!! It is the name of their ancestor, Jacob, whose name I changed to ISRAEL, because he wrestled with Me, Yahweh, and with men and overcame (Genesis 32: 28). His descendants are therefore, fighters and winners, hence their victories against their enemies, and why they are still a strong people!!

All the signs leading up to My return to Planet Earth have been fulfilled and I, Yahushua, am ready to return to put an end to the evils and wickednesses in the world, man’s inhumanity to man and beast alike; the pride and arrogancy of man; the immorality and vice and all such evils; the suffering and martyrdom of My children in many lands, the worship of counterfeit gods; witchcraft which (is sweeping the world), Satanism, and all such evils; the destruction of the planet; as well as the lack of worship of Us: Yahweh, the Father, the Ruach HaKodesh, and Myself, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the true Elohim of heaven and earth.

Likewise, I am coming to put an end to Satan’s evil and wicked reign upon the earth and to bring in everlasting righteousness. Therefore, to you, President George Bush, to the peoples of the U.S.A., and to the entire world, I, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, say:

PREPARE TO MEET ME, KING YAHUSHUA, BECAUSE I AM READY TO RETURN TO THIS WORLD FOR MY CHILDREN, TO TAKE THEM TO BE WITH ME; TO BRING AN END TO ALL EVILS AND INIQUITIES AND PUT THE EARTH TO REST!!

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THE APPLE OF MY EYE!!


President Bush: the Children of Israel are the apple of My eye!! and whosoever touches them, touches Me, Yahushua, their Elohim (Zechariah 2: 8). Although, as a nation they have rejected Me, Yahushua, their Ha Mashiach, I HAVE NOT REJECTED THEM. I made My covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Israel, their ancestors, through whom the families of earth have been blessed. Concerning those patriarchs, it is recorded in My Word:

1 “Now [YAHWEH] the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed” . Genesis 12: 1-3 (KJV).

“The angel of [YAHWEH] the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16And said, By myself have I sworn, saith [YAHWEH] the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice”. Genesis 22: 15-18 (KJV).

9 “And [Yahweh] God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him. 10And [Yahweh] God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel. 11And [Yahweh] God said unto him, I am [Yahweh] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; 12And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land”. Genesis 35: 9-12 (KJV).

13 “O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. 14He is [YAHWEH] the LORD our [Elohim] God; his judgments are in all the earth. 15Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a Thousand generations; 16Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; 17And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, 18Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance” . 1 Chronicles 16: 13-18 (KJV).

6 “O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. 7He is [YAHWEH] the LORD our [Elohim] God: his judgments are in all the earth. 8He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a Thousand generations. 9Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; 10And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant: 11Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance: 12When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it. 13When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; 14He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; 15Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm”. Psalm 105: 6-15 (KJV).


THE CRIES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HAVE COME UP TO ME, YAHUSHUA!!


I, Yahweh, have seen the sufferings of the Jews and their distresses and their cries have come up to Heaven to Me, their King and Elohim. Therefore, as I have dealt with the nations who persecuted, enslaved, fought against, and killed the Children of Israel, I, Yahushua, their Saviour, will also deal with the nations of today who persecute, enslave, fight and kill them. Likewise, I will bring great and terrible judgments upon those who rob them of the strip of land which they possess.

Among the nations who came against Israel and whom I destroyed, were the Assyrians, whose army of 185,000, I wiped out in one night, then upon the return of Sennacherib, the king of Assyria, to his country, his own sons murdered him (Isaiah 37:36-38); the Babylonians (Isaiah 13: 19-22) and the great Roman Empire (Daniel 2: 40-44). Egypt was not totally destroyed but she is now the basest of kingdoms (Ezekiel 29: 15).

I, Yahweh, am the Elohim of heaven and earth and I do not change, nor alter My words (Malachi 3: 6; Psalm 89:34). Therefore, as I dealt with the enemies of Israel over the centuries and preserved them as a people, I will also deal with the U.S.A. and bring her to her knees, so that she will know that I, Elohim Yahweh, reign in the kingdoms of men. Likewise, I will deal with all other countries who have joined with her to divide up the land in Israel, in the hope of making lasting peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians. It is for this reason why severe judgments (in the form of terrible disasters, brought on by the forces of nature) have been upon the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and other parts of the world, before and after the Annapolis Peace Summit.

Over the past four Thousand years, many nations have come against the Children of Israel to exterminate them, but they have not succeeded. This is because I, Yahweh, the Elohim of Sabaoth, the Elohim of angel armies, am their Keeper and Defender; hence the reason they have not been wiped off the face of the earth. One example of those who have tried to exterminate them, is that of Haman, the Agagite, who during the reign of King Ahasuerus of Persia, was promoted to high office. He hated the Jews and clandestinely obtained the order from the King to exterminate them. Thus the order was sent out throughout all the lands of Persia to execute all the Jews on the day appointed.

The Laws of the Medes and Persians could not be changed, thus the death sentence was irrevocable. However, I am the omnipotent (all powerful, all mighty), omniscient (see and know everything) and omnipresent (present everywhere at the same time) Elohim. Therefore, unknown to Haman, I had Esther, a young Jewish lady, in place there in the palace. She was the Queen and was dear to King Ahasuerus. Through her I saved the Jews from the evil plot of Haman.

Haman had built gallows on which he had intended to hang Mordecai, the cousin of Esther, whom He brought up as his own daughter, after the death of her father. The plot was foiled and Haman was hanged on his own gallows. The King gave the Jews permission to defend themselves and on the appointed day when they were to be exterminated, they killed seventy-five thousand and three hundred of their enemies. Thus I saved the Jews from their adversaries and placed My fear upon the nations. The story is a fact and is recorded in the Book of Esther.


ISRAEL’S KEEPER!!


President George Bush, I, Yahweh, am still the Elohim, of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and I am still the Elohim of their descendants the Jews. I have seen the evils which are continually done to them in many lands, and I will punish all those who oppress and do them evil.

Over the centuries, many nations have tried to wipe out the Jewish nation, but none of them have succeeded because I, Yahweh, their Keeper, Protector and Defender, have always put them behind Me, while I have stood in front of them and fought on their behalf. Hence the reason the Jews, who are so hated, are still on the planet today. Moreover, in spite of the anti-Semitism, they will remain upon earth, including, Israel, until My return for My children. Thus My Word says:

4 “Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 [YAHWEH] The LORD is thy keeper: [ YAHWEH] the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 7[YAHWEH] The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8[YAHWEH] The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore”. Psalm 121: 4-8 (KJV).

25 “But thus saith [YAHWEH] the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I [YAHWEH] the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob”. Isaiah 49: 25, 26.


13 “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of [YAHWEH] the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. 14[YAHWEH] The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. . . and [YAHWEH] the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. 28And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. 29But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. 30Thus [YAHWEH] the LORD saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. 31And Israel saw that great work which [YAHWEH] the LORD did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared [YAHWEH] the LORD, and believed [YAHWEH] the LORD, and his servant Moses”. Exodus 14: 25-31.


I, Yahweh, the Elohim of Israel, have always defended Israel against her enemies. This is because of the promise I made with Abraham, their ancestor, four Thousand years ago:

2 “And I will make of thee [Abraham] a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed”. Genesis 12: 2, 3 (KJV).