Friday 19 December 2008

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH

THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004. AMENDED 2008


EXCERPT 2.



THE TRAGEDY AT WAKO, TEXAS.

Satan has used the tragedy at Waco, Texas, where those who were members of the SDA Church died because they were seeking truth and peace of mind which they had not found in the Church. Had the Church taught and done as I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, have commanded in My Word, and had the Ruach Ha Kodesh (the Holy Spirit) been in her midst; those who died at Waco would have all been alive today. Many of those young people would be working in My vineyard because they loved Me, Yahushua, their Saviour, and wanted to have a close relationship with Me. The Church failed them and in pursuing spiritual satisfaction and in order to be ready for My Second Coming, they became deceived and lost their lives and their souls.

Day by day their blood cries from the ground and I will not forget them!! As their blood cries, the SDA Church comes up before Me, Yahushua, for had she obeyed My Word, ensuring that those young people found spiritual security and satisfaction; there would have been no need for them to go elsewhere in their quest for the peace of mind and spiritual food which they sought. Therefore, they would not have perished. I will, therefore, require the blood of those who died in that fire at the hands of the SDA Church. She will have to give an account to Me, Yahushua, for each soul. I will also hold her responsible for the grief and mourning of the bereaved families left behind.

SDA CHURCH MEMBERS FILLED WITH FEAR!!

Satan has used the tragedy at Waco, Texas in 1993 to fill Seventh-Day Adventists with great fear and has frightened them into believing that anyone who sets out to do My Will, apart from what they are used to, is satanic. Should they obey the instructions of the Ruach Ha Kodesh and begin a Ministry to meet the needs of their fellowmen; those who do, are immediately looked upon as another David Koresh and that a similar fate which befell him and his followers will befall them also.

These fearful members of the Church, without taking time to find out what the ministries are about, take it upon themselves to put down, undermine, criticise, condemn, defame and slander My faithful and obedient children, whom these these deceived church members regard as lost souls! Thus the members of the Church are convinced that doom awaits such persons.




These fearful church members become so fearful that they refuse to associate with My ministers, in these Ministries, lest they too should be in a similar tragedy to that which happened at Waco, Texas, in 1993. Moreover, they are afraid to associate these Ministries in any way, lest they should be looked upon as joining in apostasy or tarnishing the “fair name” of the Church. Thus Satan imprisons them so that they are unable to escape because they are bound by fear.

The Church, on the other hand, looks upon those whom the Ruach Ha Kodesh is using to carry out My commands as lost souls! Without further investigation she performs their funerals, while the members who were close to them go into mourning!!! How sad that the Church which says she accepts the Bible from cover to cover, should react in such an adverse manner, instead of allowing the Ruach Ha Kodesh to do a similar work in her midst also.


THE SDA CHURCH MAKES HERSELF JUDGE AND JURY!!

The tendency of many in the Church is to become their own judge and jury! Hence the reason for their judgmental attitude, accompanied by their extreme criticisms and condemnation of others in My Body. I, Yahushua, hate all such behaviour because that is the work of Satan which they choose to do, without realising the seriousness and the impact of such actions. Therefore, I am reminding her and her members what I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, have spoken with My Own mouth:
“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned”. Luke 6:37.

From the very outset I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, want the SDA Church to know that I HAVE NOT MADE HER ALONE MY SPECIAL PEOPLE, OR THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH!! NEITHER IS SHE MY BODY! BUT PART OF MY BODY.




I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, also want her to know that I HAVE NOT GIVEN HER, OR ANY OF HER MEMBERS, THE ASSIGNMENT TO JUDGE AND CONDEMN ANYONE!! Judgment belongs to Me, Yahushua, alone. I am the just Judge and I will do justly.

From this early stage, I would like you, the Leaders, to look at John 3: 14-17 and similar Scriptures and see My words. I did not say:


“For [Yahweh] God so loved Seventh-Day Adventists, that he gave his only begotten Son, that only those who become Seventh-Day Adventists should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

This is what I said:



“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For [Yahweh] God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For [Yahweh] God sent not his Son [Yahushu] into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” John 3: 14-17.

I have also said:


“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”. John 6:36.

“For the same [Adonai] Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of [Yahushua] the Lord shall be saved”. Romans 10: 12 & 13.

It is time for the Church to get rid of the deception and misconception that she ALONE is My “SPECIAL PEOPLE”, the “REMNANT” and all other titles which she applies to herself. The same goes for all other Christian churches and denominations which may be under the same illusion.

I, Yahushua, gave My life for the entire world and not just for a few people. Therefore, I have not chosen any special church or denomination. All who accept Me as Adonai (Lord) and Saviour become a part of My Body. My Body, the Church of the Living Elohim (God), does not consist of names of churches, denominations or ministries. They are all one in Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, and bear My Name. My Body, the Church, differs in doctrines but doctrines are not important. What is important is faith which works by love (Galatians 5:6).

I, Yahushua, want the SDA Church to know and understand that everyone who accepts Me as Adonai (Lord) and Saviour, becomes a part of My Body. Therefore, they belong to "One [Adonai] Lord, one faith, one baptism, One [Elohim] God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all" because "there is one body, and one Spirit", where all are "to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace" (Ephesians 4: 3-6).

The SDA Church must now examine herself and see if she is in My Body keeping the "unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace", or if she is outside My Body. She is under the illusion that because she goes to Church on the Seventh Day Sabbath, she will be saved. However, she fails to realise that although obedience to the Moral Law is important, no one is saved or will be saved by the Law. Niether will anyone be saved by the keeping of the Sabbath. ALL WHO ARE SAVED IN MY KINGDOM OF GLORY, WILL BE SAVED BY MY GRACE ALONE. This is because I, Yahushua, died for all men and not for just a selected few.

Sadly, Satan has used the Sabbath and many of his lies to deceive the Church whereby he causes her to despise other Christians who are called by My Name, Yahushua. She succumbs to his lies in spite of what is clearly stated in My Word:


“By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” John 13:35

Unfortunately because the Church believes she is My special people, she has failed to show her love for others in My Body. Instead, she isolates herself and shuns all others in the Christian faith. By cutting herself off, she has cut off her blood supply from My Body, which has led to her spiritual death!

Satan uses her own attitude and prejudice to blind and deceive her own self so that she does not see her need to draw closer to Me, Yahushua and to enjoy fellowship with Me, her Saviour. Neither does she see her need to hear from Me, or interact with other Christians in My Body, nor tdoes she realise her serious spiritual condition !!


Satan has his deceptions with the Church down to a fine art, whereby he keeps her blinded, deaf, proud, puffed up, arrogant, isolated, critical and loveless!! Thus he and his demons have infiltrated the Church and taken over, wher he remains and fills her with "the works of the flesh". He also makes her devoid of the "fruit of the Spirit " and the "spiritual gifts" given by the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Galatians 5: 19-23).

Satan has his feet upon the neck of the SDA Church so that she can only move at his will, if and when it pleases him to ease the pressure!! Thus ministers and members alike, are kept under his stronghold and shackled with his chains!! Due to Satan's hold upon her, the Ruach Ha Kodesh is rejected by her.