Sunday 21 December 2008

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH



THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004 . AMENDED 2008


EXCERPT 3.


ELOHIM RUACH HA KODESH (THE HOLY SPIRIT) NOT KNOWN BY THE SDA CHURCH!!

Elohim Ruach Ha Kodesh is the ONE Whom I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, asked Yahweh, My Father, to send to the earth to take My place. He is the One Who leads the children of men to Me, guides, directs, empowers and fills them with His “fruit” and “gifts”. He is the One Who manifests Himself among them. Thus the Ruach Ha Kodesh is moving mightily among many Christians who are called by My Name, Yahushua, and obey My voice. Through them He is doing wonders in My Name.

The SDA Church on the other hand, is out in the cold because she refuses to listen to My voice, obey My Word or give heed to the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Thus she is totally powerless and void of My Presence and Power. Like the Jews, who are still waiting and looking for the Messiah, she is waiting for the Ruach Ha Kodesh to move among her, though He has been in the world since Yahweh, My Father, sent Him ten days after My Return to Heaven almost 2000 years ago.

The SDA Church thinks and claims she knows the Ruach Ha Kodesh and that He is in her midst. In spite of what she believes, she does not know the Ruach Ha Kodesh, His Power or His Baptism!! Sadly she has no desire or wish for it to be any other way. Thus upon her is fulfilled the following Scripture:

"Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away" 2 Timothy 3:5.

This is her condition. She only has a form of godliness but denies the Power that should control, motivate, inspire and cause her to do exploits in My Name, Yahushua. That Power is Elohim the Ruach Ha Kodesh, Whom she does not know because of her rejection of Him.

During My time upon earth if I did not have the Ruach Ha Kodesh with Me, I would not have accomplished anything and I would have failed in My mission to rescue mankind from the curse of Sin and Death. Therefore, I have given credit to HIM for the works I did through His divine power. These are My own words which are recorded in the Scriptures for everyone to read:

"The Spirit of [Yahweh]the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of [Adonai] the Lord. " Luke 4: 18,19.


Elohim Ruach Ha Kodesh is an important Member of the Trinity. As Elohim: Yahweh, Yahushua and the Ruach Ha Kodesh, We work as One. His role is just as important as the roles of Yahweh, My Father and Myself, Yahushua. The Ruach Ha Kodesh was in the Three-some Committee when Elohim Yahweh said:

"Let Us make man in our image, and after our likeness". Genesis 1:26.

He was the One who breathed life into everything that was created and made, including the human race. That is why it is recorded in the Scriptures:

“The Spirit of [Elohim] God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4

Thus as soon as I, Yahushua, the Word, spoke and gave the command, the Ruach Ha Kodesh went into action and performed what was commanded (John 1:1-4).

The Ruach Ha Kodesh was sent to this world ten days after I returned to My Father in Heaven two thousand years ago. He is willing to be the Comforter, Leader, Helper, Guide, Instructor and to dwell with My followers and empower them, as well as to lead the children of men to Me, Yahushua (John 14: 16-18, 26; John 16: 7-15; Acts 1:8). These are just a few of His roles in this world. Therefore, any one who despises Him does so at their own peril and detriment. Likewise, to commit blasphemy against Him is a very serious offence because anyone who does will not be forgiven in this life or in the life to come (Matthew 12: 22-32).

Elohim, the Ruach Ha Kodesh was the same Holy Spirit who was grieved with the Antediluvians and of Him, I said:

“My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh... and it grieved him at his heart”. Genesis 6:3-6.

Likewise, it was He who was grieved with the murmurings of the children of Israel. At that time I said:

“To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work. Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest”. Psalm 95: 7,8.

The Ruach Ha Kodesh was the Elohim who worked with Me and enabled Moses to deliver the children of Israel from Egyptian bondage. He parted the Red Sea and the Jordan River; provided Manna and was the Pillar of Fire by night and the Pillar of Cloud by day. He worked with Me to fight the battles of the children of Israel and delivered them from their enemies. The Ruach Ha Kodesh is the One Who inspired the patriots and prophets and moved upon them to write the Holy Scriptures and still continue to do with My prophets today (2 Peter 1: 20,21).

He was the same Ruach Ha Kodesh/Holy Ghost Who placed Me, Yahushua, as a Seed in the Virgin's womb, Delivered Me at Birth and was with Me throughout the thirty three and a half years which I spent upon the earth. I was anointed by Him and He was with Me throughout my Ordeal and Death. He was the One Who raised Me from the Dead (Luke 1:26-37; Luke 4: 1, 14-19).

Elohim Ruach Ha Kodesh is the same Holy Ghost Whom I told the disciples I would send to be their Comforter and to be with them. He is the same Elohim Who came upon the one hundred and twenty disciples on the Day of Pentecost when they were baptised by Me, Yahushua. Thus He empowered them and rested upon them as tongues of fire (John 14: 16,17; Acts 2: 1-4).

His manifestation and power in the lives of those frightened and timid men and women changed their lives and enabled them to do great and mighty things in My Name, Yahushua, and He has continued to do so throughout the ages. It was through His power that three thousand men were converted in one day on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2: 38-41). He is the same Ruach Ha Kodesh Who is working in the earth today and doing mighty things in My Name when He is allowed to do.

Sadly, He is the same Ruach Ha Kodesh whom the SDA Church despises and does not know.!

The Ruach Ha Kodesh is Elohim upon the earth and without Him in the SDA Church and in the life of each individual, all the prayers offered up, all the Tithes returned, Offerings given and all their good works and deeds will be of no effect. This is because He is the Elohim sent to be with the peoples of Planet Earth and to attend to them. He is also the Elohim who intercedes before Yahweh, the Father for the children of men (Romans 8:26, 27), draws them to Me, Yahushua, and seals them for the Day of Redemption (Ephesians 4:30).

Whenever I raise up anyone to bring light to the SDA Church on the need for the Ruach Ha Kodesh to be in the Church, she immediately rejects that person and proceeds to take action against the one sent. Her attitude is such that it is equivalent to the time of Israel when I sent messengers to them and they were stoned to death. In essence she, too, is doing the very same thing to those who are sent to her.

NB. Scriptures used in this Post are taken from the KJV of the Bible.