Saturday 27 December 2008

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO LEADERS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.


THIS MESSAGE WAS FIRST SENT OUT IN 2004 . AMENDED 2008

EXCERPT 8.



THE SDA CHURCH IS IN GROSS DISOBEDIENCE!!/REFUSES TO DO WHAT SHE IS COMMANDED!!

Satan has engulfed the Church in religious darkness so that she is unable to see!! Thus she looks upon the Law of Ten Commandments as the only Law which is binding (Exodus 20: 3-17). The Church, however, should be aware that I have not given only the Law of Ten Commandments because from Genesis to Revelation, the Scriptures are full of My commandments. I have, however, given a "new Commandment" to "love one another" (John 13:34, 35) as I, Yahushua, love the peoples of the world! Sadly, the Church does not know what it is to truly LOVE and many of her members lack true love!

The works which I, Yahushua, did while I lived in this world are based upon LOVE!! I have given specific commands to My entire Body to obey and do those same works. However, many churches, including the SDA Church refuse to do so. The attitude she displays is that she knows what is best and decides what is acceptable to her. At the same time she ignores or casts aside what is unacceptable to her.

Satan has kept the SDA Church in gross disobedience and blinded her with fear so that she refuses to obey the commands I left for My followers to do. She looks upon the Moral Law of Ten Commandments as binding. However, this is mainly lip service because she does not truly keep all My Commandments.

The commands in particular to which I, Yahushua, am referring to are the very works I did while I was here upon the earth. Added to these commands are the final instructions I gave to My disciples just before I was taken from them into Heaven. I will remind you, the Leaders, of these commands and instructions. They are:

“And… he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease...And as ye go, preach, saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give”. Matthew 10: 1, 7, 8.

“All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father [Yahweh, and of the Son [Yahushua Ha Mashiach], and of the Holy Ghost [the Ruach ha Kodesh: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:18-20.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me [Yahushua], the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto[Yahweh] my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name [Yahushua], that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it." John 14: 12-14:

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name [Yahushua] shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16: 15-18.

“And, behold, I [Yahushua] send the promise of [Yahweh] my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49.

“And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of [Yahweh] the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost [The Ruach Ha Kodesh] not many days hence. And he said unto them, it is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which [Yahweh] the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost [the Ruach Ha Kodesh] is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1: 4,5, 7.

I, Yahushua, would also like to remind you, the Leaders, that St. Luke 24: 49 and Acts 1:4, 5, 7 were fulfilled soon after I made the Promise:

“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost [the Ruach Ha Kodesh, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” Acts 2: 1-4.

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost [the Ruach ha Kodesh]. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as [Adonai Elohim] the Lord our God shall call. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.” Acts 2: 38-41

“Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. And a certain man lame from his mothers womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lilted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising [Elohim] God. And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?” Acts 3: 1-12.

“And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost [the Ruach Ha Kodesh], said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom [Elohim] God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.” Acts 4: 7-10.

I also told My disciples the work My followers were to do for their fellowmen and some of these instructions are recorded in Matthew 25: 34-40 and Isaiah 58.


THE COMMANDS ARE FOR ALL BELIEVERS!!

These commands were not meant just for the disciples alone but for all who would believe on Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, and follow Me. This also includes the SDA Church which I raised up to be a part of My Body and to do her part in taking the Gospel of the Kingdom to the world. Through disobedience she has refused to carry out My Commands, though she claims she accepts and does what is written in My Word, the Holy Scriptures.
Had the Church really known Ruach Ha Kodesh and allowed Him to operate fully in her midst, His anointing would be upon her and great and mighty things would have been done and continue to be done among her. This is especially so in the areas of "signs and wonders" and the working of miracles, including the areas of Healing and Deliverance. During My ministry thousands saw the great power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh being manifested and thronged Me, Yahushua, because of the "signs and wonders" which were wrought. Since then millions of souls have been won for My kingdom through "signs and wonders" under the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh.

Satan rejoices at the Church’s disobedience. Thus he has control because he knows that preaching the Gospel without the manifestations of “signs and wonders” is very ineffective. This pleases him because he is safe knowing that his kingdom is not threatened by her in anyway.

The SDA Church believes she knows the Ruach Ha Kodesh but she does not. This has come about because of her failure to allow Him to have full access and control in her midst. Therefore, He is unable to do His work and manifest His powers among her. I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, could not have worked or accomplished the things I did while I was upon the earth without the Ruach Ha Kodesh. The Church, however, thinks she can work on her own without His help and anointing. Many other Christians who are called by My Name, Yahushua, are not only preaching and teaching the Gospel; they know the Ruach Ha Kodesh and His power and they are allowing Him to work among them, manifest His power and do wonders in their midst.

Sadly, the SDA Church has neglected this vital and important work of signs and wonders, healing, working of miracles and casting out of devils and demons. Signs and wonders and the works I did, are meant to enhance the preaching of the Gospel and bring lost souls to Me, Yahushua, their Saviour. Wherever the Power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh is manifested through miracles and sign and wonders, many turn to Me in righteousness and commit their lives to Me, their Saviour.

Many of those converted through signs and wonders remain loyal to Me, Yahushua. Many become workers in My Cause because of the manifest power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Signs and wonders are meant to bring people to My kingdom because unless they see My supernatural powers at work, many will not believe. It was so during the time I ministered upon the earth and it is still the same today.

Had the SDA Church been obedient to My commands and allowed the Ruach Ha Kodesh to anoint, empower and use her fully, where there is one baptism, there would be at least one thousand souls baptised. The meetings would be packed out and so would the evangelistic campaigns, camp meetings and similar gatherings. People would attend in large numbers just to see the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh at work and to drink in the Gospel of Salvation.


THE EVILS OF DISOBEDIENCE AND CRITICISM!!

Many in the SDA Church are quick to criticise and scornfully condemn those who obey and do the works I, Yahushua, did including healing and delivering people from the bondages of Satan. Such ones go as far as to accuse some of My loyal ministers of using mesmerism and dealing in spiritualism. To justify their critical and negative behaviour, and their own inability to carry out My commands because of disobedience, they use such Scriptures as Isaiah 8: 20 and Matthew 7: 20-23. Others are quick to write and publish negative things about My faithful and loyal servants, though these critical ones have not personally attended any of the meetings where the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh is being manifested.

Although those who are quick to do the work of Satan, the “accuser of the brethren” (Revelation 12: 10), there is nothing in their work to show that I am an Elohim of love and compassion. Instead, under the influence of Satan, they portray Me, Yahushua, as an impotent, unloving and uncaring Elohim. Likewise, they do the same to Elohim Yahweh and the Ruach Ha Kodesh. This negative influence is the reason many leave the Church because of the hypocrisy, lack of love and emptiness which they see.


SDA MINISTERS ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS!!

Ministers in the paid ministry are among the worst sceptics and offenders who disbelieve My commandments and give glory to Satan and his hosts. They are the very ones who should be doing what I have commanded and lifting up My Name, Yahushua, before those to whom they minister. Instead, they refuse to obey My Commands and readily condemn those who obey Me, their Saviour. From their pulpits these ministers condemn and put down those who obey and do My work to deliver those who are held in bondage and captivity by Satan. These hireling ministers go as far as to ascribe to Satan all such works of healing and deliverance from bondages which are done in My Name, Yahushua.

These pastors should be among the first to preach love, mercy and compassion from their pulpits and do the works I did to help and bless others. Thereby they would bring glory and honour to Yahweh, the Father, the Ruach Ha Kodesh and Myself, Yahushua Ha Mashiach. However, they deliberately refuse to do what is required of them, preferring to give glory to Satan and ascribe to him what is done in My holy Name.

All those who do this work of Satan are like the Pharisees who accused Me, Yahushua, of casting out demons by the power of Beelzebub, the prince of devils (Matthew 9: 34). They ascribe My glory to Satan and give him the credit because they belong to his camp and are in league with him. Thus he continues to blind and make them his willing captives!!

There are those both in the Ministry as well as members, who have taken upon themselves to investigate and search up things on the Internet about the lives of some of the prominent persons who are working in My Name in the field of Healing and Deliverance. They do so with no other purpose than to discredit these My loyal and obedient ministers and to run smear campaigns against them. These hireling ministers also fight and oppose My commands and poison others against those who work in My Name, Yahushua.

Those who are engaged in the defamation and character assassination of My servants do nothing to show My power, love and compassion in response to the commands I gave when I was ministering here upon earth. One such command which I gave to My disciples and to My followers and which should continue to the end of the age is:


“And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give”. Matthew 10: 7, 8.

Although this is My command, the SDA Church refuses to obey it, yet they are always quick and ready to criticise and condemn those who obey My commands and through whom the Ruach Ha Kodesh works and manifests His divine power. Those who do this work of Satan are treading on dangerous ground which is sure to cave in under them! Such ones are only heathens with a religious spirit, who do not know the Ruach Ha Kodesh and who are motivated, led and guided by Satan, himself !!

In My Body, the Church of the living Elohim, I, Yahushua, have no lone ranger and no blue eyed boy or girl! I have not given judgment of those who labour in My Name or in My Body to anyone in the SDA Church. I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach am the just Judge and I will judge every man’s work with fire and reward them accordingly.

I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, am Elohim and Judge and I have not given the SDA Church the job to criticise, condemn and undermine those who work in My Name. Neither have I made them judge and jury! I am the righteous Judge of all the earth and everyone in this world (past, present and future) will have to give an account of their lives in this world and of their works to Me, Yahushua, Who gave My life for them.

What will be the account of those in the SDA Church who fail to obey My commands, while they criticise and condemn others who obey Me? Often those who do this evil work of Satan, readily justify themselves by saying that “Seventh-Day Adventists are like the Pharisees”!! This is a common saying in the Church.

It is important that those who regard themselves as Pharisees know and understand that there is no credit, nor virtue in equating themselves with the Pharisees because they were murderers!! They were the ones who were always criticising and condemning My work and who were always plotting to kill Me, Yahushua, which they did after I had suffered great brutality at their cruel hands.

The time has come for the SDA Church to stop doing the works of Satan. Rather, it is time that she turns to Me, Yahushua, in righteousness and in penitence and ask for pardon and forgiveness for her sins! It is time she sees her own condition, failure, disobedience and shortcomings and begins to do what is required of her. This is very important if she wants to be part of My Body. I will NOT overlook this evil of the Church, who takes it upon herself to destroy and condemn those who obey My commands, while she deliberately refuses to obey My commands and do likewise. Neither will I allow those who do this work of Satan (the Accuser of the brethren) to get away with it.


DISOBEDIENCE OF THE SDA CHURCH!!

The SDA Church has been very disobedient and has refused to do what I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, have commanded in My Word. That command is to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, restore sight to the blind, hearing to the deaf; heal the cripple and cast out devils and demons, and other works of compassion and mercy, along with many of My other commands. Her refusal to do these things has confined her members to just sermons. Thus they have not seen the manifestations of the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh among them. For this reason many do not know about the works of mercy and compassion which I have given to the believers. Therefore, they do not know that My power in the world is still mighty and even more powerful now than when I was upon the earth.

The unbelief, disobedience and critical attitude toward those who obey My Words have come from the master deceiver, Satan, who has a hold over the Church! This hold causes many in the SDA Church to be very suspicious, sceptical, fearful and full of doubt toward others who work in My Name, Yahushua. Thus when they hear about the miracles which others are doing in My Name, they immediately condemn these My servants, whom the Ruach Ha Kodesh empowers with the gifts of Healing, Deliverance and other gifts.

There is no love and no compassion in the Church for those who are suffering. Instead of rejoicing for the millions who are healed and delivered from the captivity and bondage which Satan had over their lives, she gives him, Satan, the credit for the work that is done. In addition, she readily joins him in condemning My loyal and faithful children.

NB: Scriptures used in this Post are taken from the KJV of the Bible.