Monday 27 July 2009

REPLY TO A SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CRITIC_2


(A pseudonym has been used for the writer of this letter.) 

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your letter. Since you have written to us it is my duty to respectfully reply to you. I will not write for my husband, he will most likely do that himself. Lest I should misquote you, Tom, I will copy your email and then give my reply to the points you raised.
   

“Hello Lloyd and Ellisa,

I have been reading your web site and after listenig to you Ellisa explain over the phone how our spirit either goes to heaven or to hell throughout all the ceasless age of eternity.

This is pure nonesence and from what I can see it is not supported by the writings of Sister White.  

Do the 2 of you read and belive in her writings?
What you are teaching on your web site is so different from SDA doctrine and teachings and is so wrong.

Tom".

Now I come to the last point of your statements:


“What you are teaching on your web site is so different from SDA doctrine and teachings and is so wrong.

Tom, indeed what I am teaching on my web site is different from SDA doctrine. I came into the SDA Church as a child. No one brought me. It was the work of the Ruach Ha Kodesh. He brought me in and in His own time He took me out. I am very, very grateful to Him that He took me out at His appointed time. I believe that He brought me into the SDA for a purpose and that was to use me to send messages to the Church for her own good and eternal salvation. However, the Church does not need anyone being sent by our Elohim except for the late Mrs White. Thus she rejects the Ruach Ha Kodesh and everyone whom He sends, of whom I am no exception. That, however, is ok with me. Since she rejects the Ruach Ha Kodesh, our Elohim in this world, Who am I that she should not reject the work He has given to me for her? The thing that is important to me is that I am not disobedient to the Heavenly calling!  

Tom, I am NOT A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST!! ADVENTISM IS A RELIGION and RELIGION IS A DEMOM, RULED BY A RELIGIOUS SPIRIT!! 

I no longer belong to a church which is ruled by a religious spirit! The SDA Church is a church which does not know the Ruach Ha Kodesh and where His gifts and fruit are almost non-existent. A church which is powerless because of lack of empowerment of the Ruach Ha Kodesh and where His power is NOT manifested. She knows nothing about the supernatural and can only operate in the natural. Thus the works of healing the sick, cleansing the lepers, casting out demons, raising the dead, as well as all the other commands which Yahushua commanded us to do in His Name, are rarely, if ever, seen in the SDA Church.

The SDA Church is a church where the “gifts of the Spirit”, which the Ruach Ha Kodesh gives, are almost none existent and where His “fruit” is rarely seen (Galatians 5: 19-23). A church that is critical and judgmental of others who are in the body of Yahushua. A church which freely uses her pulpit to criticise, judge and condemn other believers in Yahushua because she assumes an air of superiority and she believes she has the right to do so. She does this because she is under the illusion that SHE ALONE HAS “TRUTH”. These negative attitudes are passed unto her members, who do likewise, just as you, Tom, are doing. She is a church which lacks love toward others who are in the body of Yahushua but one in which the works of the flesh are very evident.  

I am very grateful to the Ruach Ha Kodesh for taking me from such a church, so that I am MARRIED TO YAHUSHUA AND NOT TO THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH, OR TO HER RELIGION!!

In 1990, the Ruach Ha Kodesh took me out of the SDA Denomination, to which I was fully committed in spite of the persecution we suffered at the hands of many in that Church. At that time He gave me His work to do and has been working with me ever since. In 2004 I resigned from the SDA Church and began the Ministry the Ruach Ha Kodesh instructed me to raise up.  

I DO NOT ADHERE to the 27 Doctrines which the SDA Church teaches. I adhere to what is written in the Scriptures and what the Ruach Ha Kodesh teaches and instructs me for His work. Yahushua DID NOT COMMIT THE WORK OF THE RUACH HA KODESH TO THE SDA CHURCH. That is the WORK of the Ruach Ha Kodesh and not for any man, church or denomination. In my case, the most important thing is that I have a personal relationship with my Saviour, Yahushua. Another very important thing is that the Ruach Ha Kodesh dwells with me and does His work through me to bless others. Likewise, it is important to me that I belong to the body of Yahushua Ha Mashiach and NOT to the SDA Church, or any church for that matter.

When Yahushua came to this world, He did NOT bring religion, which is always governed by a religious spirit. Neither did He bring denominations or any such thing. He brought us the Kingdom of Grace and worked to purchase our His salvation. This He did by shedding His precious blood for the entire world. Please realise that Yahushua did NOT suffer and then died upon the Cross for Seventh-Day Adventists alone!! Thus He said in Matthew 10: 7,8:

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

This is the kingdom of Grace!!

Yahushua DID NOT LEAVE THE SDA CHURCH as His body or Church. He left us His body so that we would be united as one in Him. That is why in it is written in His Word:

4 “There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling”; and there is only “5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all”. Ephesians 4:-6.

"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ". Ephesians 4:13. 

The true, humbly followers of Yahushua who are born again comprise His body. Therefore, as His children, His desire is that we should:


“Endeavour ... “to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”, as it states in Ephesians 4:3. 

In the body of Yahushua there is NO RELIGION, CHURCH, COLOUR OR CREED. That is why in Galatians 3:28, it is clearly states: 

  “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus”.  


In Yahushua’s last prayer in John 17: 11, He prayed for unity among His followers. However, the SDA Church through her pride and contempt for others in Yahushua’s body, keeps herself separate from them. She rejects His admonition and prayer to be united with others in His body of believers in this world. Had the Church embraced Yahweh’s Word, obeyed His commands and allowed the Ruach Ha Kodesh to be in control, she would be one to be emulated. However, because of her stance and rejection of Yahweh’s Word, as well as her rejection of the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the SDA Church is just another of the many religions in this world. 

Please know and understand that being a member of the SDA Church and going to church on the Sabbath (for those who do), CANNOT SAVE ANYONE!! We are only saved by grace through faith in Yahushua (Ephesians 2:8). We are not saved by being members of the SDA Church; neither are we saved by her teachings and doctrines. It is Yahushua Who died for us and NOT any one in the SDA Church, or any other church for that matter. I am so thankful that it was Yahushua who died for us, and not anyone in the SDA Church, otherwise there would be no hope of anyone being saved in His Kingdom of Glory.  

Yahushua brought the Kingdom of Grace and then purchased our salvation with His own blood. He did not bring the SDA Church!! No where in the Scriptures is the name, Seventh-Day Adventist Church mentioned. Neither is there any command from Him that we should be a member of that Denomination in order worship Him or to be saved. 

Please know and understand that no where in Holy Writ does it say that we are saved by the SDA Church. It is through Yahushua’s grace alone that we are saved, as we are told in Ephesians 2: 8: 

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast”. 

Unlike the SDA Church which accepts certain teachings in the Bible and rejects what pleases her, I am guided by the Ruach Ha Kodesh and I accept what is written in Yahweh’s Word. I do NOT set myself up as an authority over Yahweh’s Word or over anyone in His body of believers. In am under the leadership of the Ruach Ha Kodesh and I always write as He leads. Whatsoever I write on my website or teach, is always backed by Scripture. I do not condemn, criticise or despise other Christians who DO NOT believe as I do. Yahushua is the Just Judge and He will do justly. Yahushua’s commands to those who are in His body, are:  

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another”. John 13:34, 35.

“This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you”               John 15:12

“These things I command you, that ye love one another”. John 15:1.


This virtue of LOVE which should be the strongest virtue of the SDA Church is rare and is certainly NOT shown toward those who are not her members. This is what I have observed and experienced. Instead, others in the body of Yahushua are despised, criticised, judged, condemned and put down. THIS IS NOT A CRISICISM, JUDGING OR CONDEMNING THE SDA CHURCH. THIS IS A FACT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THAT CHURCH FOR MOST OF MY LIFE AND THESE NEGATIVES ATTITUDES ARE SOME OF THE THINGS I LOATHED ABOUT THE CHURCH WHEN I WAS A MEMBER! 

I have been in the SDA Church for most of my life and I know the teachings. Some are very good but others I cannot agree because the Ruach Ha Kodesh has taught me otherwise. An example of this is found in the Fundamentals of the SDA Faith, in Bible Study No.20 on the “Nature of Man and the State of the Dead”. Some of the teachings there are NOT in harmony with Yahweh’s Word. Her teaching on the spirit (spirit and soul) blinds the eyes of her members and keeps them in darkness!! Thus the members, including yourself, believe that they are just mere, mortal bodies, which die and remain dead until the coming resurrection morning.  

Although the SDA Church claims to be the true church with the Three Angels Messages, when it comes to obeying the commands Yahushua gave in Matthew 28: 19, 20; Mark 16: 15-18, and in similar passages of Scripture, she has fallen far short except for her preaching and teaching. She deliberately and totally ignores the “all things” in Matthew 28:20:

“teaching them to observe ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you.”

That “ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you”, includes Matthew 10: 1, 7, 8:

“And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give”.


She does none of these works apart from her preaching and teaching; yet she is always ready to condemn those through whom the Ruach Ha Kodesh is working to do these works for mankind. Thus she is forever committing the sin of blasphemy against the Ruach Ha Kodesh!!
   
I have observed over the years just how critical the SDA Church is of others in the body of Yahushua and how she is proud and sets her self above them. She is known for her criticism and condemnation of other Christians, as well as her judgmental attitude toward them. This is especially so of her critical attitude toward the Roman Catholic Church, though no one is spared, since she regards herself as the ONLY CHURCH WITH TRUTH!! Satan is the accuser of the brethren and she gladly does his work for him by her accusations, criticisms and condemnation of others in the body of Yahushua. The time may come, however, when other churches and denominations may sue her for her judgmental attitude, criticisms and defamatory statements.

Whereas the SDA Church has taken it upon herself to judge and condemn others in the body of Yahushua because they do not believe as she does; Yahushua does the opposite. HE CONDEMNS NO ONE (John 3: 17). Neither does He judge anyone! Instead, it is His WORD WHICH IS THE JUDGE and WILL BE THE JUDGE (John 12: 47). Thus He says:

“Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again”. Matthew 7:1, 2.

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit”. Romans 8:1.

Whereas the SDA Church judges and condemns and decides who WILL BE in Yahweh's kingdom of Glory, and those WHO WILL NOT BE in His  kingdom of Glory, Yahushua says:

“All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out”. John 6:37.

His Word also says:

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 not of works, lest any man should boast”. Ephesians 2: 8. 


The SDA Church keeps herself away from others in the body of Yahushua and sets herself apart as the “remnant of the remnant”. In her arrogance and conceit she considers that she is the only church which will be saved because she “keeps” the Seventh-Day Sabbath, refrains from eating certain foods and teaches her Health Message. 
 
Yet in spite of all her so “called truth” and being the “remnant”, with the Three Angels Messages, she does not know the Ruach Ha Kodesh to Whom she is closed, neither does she know His power. Hence the reason she remains in ignorance and darkness in many areas of Yahweh’s Word. That is the main reason she is void of the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh.

I have found the SDA Church to be a church which full of pride and arrogance, a church where the “works of the flesh” are manifested, instead of the “fruit of the Spirit” (Galatians 5: 19-23). Likewise, I have found her to be a church which constantly commits the sin of Blasphemy against the Ruach Ha Kodesh, as I have mentioned before. Sadly for her, that is the only sin which Yahushua says will not be for given in this life or in the life to come (Matthew 12: 22-32). 

The SDA Church commits blasphemy by doing what the Pharisees did in the preceding passage of Scripture. She does so by ascribing the works of healing, miracles, casting out demons, raising the dead, etc. which consecrated men and women, including Benny Hinn and Rynard Bunnke, do through the power of the Ruach Ha Kodesh, to Satan. She gladly ascribes such works to Satan instead of ascribing them to the Ruach Ha Kodesh Who does this work through those whom He gives His gifts, and empowers and works through to do the works which Yahushua left us to do in Matthew 10: 1, 7,8 and Mark 16: 15-18.

Incidentally SDAs like to compare themselves to the Pharisees because of their Pharisaical ways. However, they fail to realise that it was the Pharisees along with the scribes, whom Yahushua accused of being hypocrites (Matthew 23:23-29)!! Likewise, they fail to realise there is no credit or virtue in equating themselves with the Pharisees because they were the ones who were responsible for persecuting, torturing and putting our Saviour to death upon the cross.  

The SDA Church believes Mrs White is the ONLY prophet, in spite of what is written in Joel 2:28, 29:

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”

Yes, Mrs White, though dead, is the ONLY PERSON, whom the SDA Church accepts. As her prophetess is dead, so the church remains dead!! For that reason, NOT EVEN THE RUACH HA KODESH is allowed in. Thus He cannot instruct and teach her because the Church does not know Him and does not want to know Him. Likewise, the Ruach Ha Kodesh cannot work through anyone to instruct and guide her because she despises anyone whom He sends to her. For this reason she remains steeped in her beliefs, ignorant of the Holy Spirit’s leadings, does not know what is taking place in the body of Yahushua and FROZEN IN TIME!! 

There are so many other things which are lacking in the SDA Church which I could speak about but I will not go on. I pray for the members in that church that the darkness over them will be lifted and that they will see the light of Life, Yahushua, and come out of the darkness in which they are enveloped.

NB: SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS POST ARE TAKEN FROM THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE.