Tuesday 19 August 2008

RELIGION! SATAN’S DEMON OF CONFUSION!!

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO THE WORLD. FIRST SENT OUT IN 2006

EXCERPT 29

To the Religious and the Self-Righteous, I, Yahushua (Jesus), warn you and say:

RELIGION is one of Satan’s demons which he uses to confuse and destroy you!!

Therefore, flee from this demon as one would flee from a starving lioness, and shed it, as one would shed filthy clothes!!

Through the confusion of religion, Satan has blinded, bound and imprisoned you. Thus each one has his own beliefs and teachings, which are jealously guarded! So zealous are many of you over what you believe, that you are fanatical!!

Thus many persecute, imprison and kill others who do not believe as they do.

Therefore, to all of you who are blinded by the demon, Religion, I want you to know that when I, Yahushua, came to this world to deliver and save mankind from Satan and from the curse of sin, to establish the kingdom of Heaven here upon earth and to make the children of men My sons and daughters.

I DID NOT BRING RELIGION!! Neither DID I TEACH RELIGION!!

As I went about preaching and teaching, I did not say: “Religion is at hand”!!

Likewise, I did not say: “This Religion shall be preached in all the world”!!

My words were:

• “Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”. Matthew 4:17.

• And “this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world” for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come”. Matthew 24:14.

• “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations”, baptizing them in the name of [Yahweh] the Father, and of [Yahushua] the Son, and of the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19, 20.

• Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; “That they all may be one; as thou, Father [Yahweh], art in me, and I in thee”, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. John 17:20, 21.

During My ministry upon earth, I demonstrated what I meant by “the gospel of the kingdom” and “the kingdom of heaven”.

Concerning this, it is recorded:

And [Yahushua] Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and “preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people”. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. Matthew 4:23, 24.

Furthermore, My instructions were:

“Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give”. Matthew 10:8:

Therefore, “the gospel of the kingdom” and “the kingdom of heaven” are to:
  • teach and show My LOVE, GRACE, MERCY, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS to all mankind;
  • DELIVER the people FROM THE SHACKLES OF SATAN;
  • give them the opportunity to ACCEPT MY FREE SALVATION;
  • be UNITED and to be READY TO MEET ME, YAHUSHUA, IN PEACE AT MY RETURN.
Likewise, I expect those who are My followers to continue do the works I did while I was upon the earth. Thus I expect them to:
  • teach and show My LOVE, GRACE, MERCY, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS to their fellowmen;
  • TEACH ALL NATIONS THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION;
  • be UNITED and to LIVE AT PEACE with one another.
This then is what the Kingdom of Heaven (which I came and established) is all about. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE DEMON, RELIGION, which causes CONFUSION, DIVISION, STRIFE and WARS.

NB: Scriptures in this Post are taken from the King James Version of the Bible.