Monday 11 August 2008

THE HEAVENLY PRAYER LANGUAGE!!

YAHUSHUA'S MESSAGE TO THE WORLD. FIRST SENT OUT IN 2006

EXCERPT 27


In praying, you are admonished to pray in your own mother tongue, or in any other language that you may speak , as well as in the language of Heaven, "new tongues". Speaking with "new tongues" is one of the "signs" which I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, say would follow those who believe on Me. Concerning this "new tongue", I said:

And these signs shall follow them that believe . . . they shall speak with "new tongues." Mark 16: 17.

The gift of Tongue, including "new tongues", is given by the Ruach Ha Kodesh.
Concerning this gift of tongue, the apostle Paul wrote:

2For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto [Yahweh] God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. . . . 4He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself . . . 5I would that ye all spake with tongues . . . 14For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. 15What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. 1 Corinthians 14: 2-16.

It is important to pray in the Heavenly Language, because it is a language which Satan does not understand and which he cannot usurp and thwart. This is because it is known only to Us, the Elohim (God) of heaven and earth. The "new tongues", is one of the spiritual gifts, which is given by the Ruach Ha Kodesh. It is necessary in the life of those who accept and follow Me, Yahushua.

Regarding this gift of "new tongues", it is written in the Scriptures:

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit [the Ruach Ha Kodesh], which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that [Yahushua] Jesus was not yet glorified.)
They shall speak with new tongues. Mark 16:17.

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. Ephesians 6:18.

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost [the Ruach Ha Kodesh]. Jude 20.

Praying in this Heavenly Language is very important. This is necessary because it is the only gift which edifies you and from which you benefit personally (1 Corinthians 14: 4). The Heavenly Prayer Language also equips you for battle! This is because you are in a spiritual battle, which you cannot see in the natural world but which your spirit discerns and sees, as the Scriptures duly say:

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6: 12.

Therefore, you need this special gift so that you can pray directly to Yahweh, your heavenly Father, and can get the heavenly help and back-up which you need; without any interference from the adversary, Satan, and his host.

Praying in the Heavenly Language is also important because it enables Us, your Elohim, to be in direct contact with you through your own spirit, whereby you are given instructions, help, guidance, answers, etc. for yourselves or for others.

This Heavenly Language is one of the gifts of the Ruach Ha Kodesh, which I promised would be given by Him. Concerning this coveted gift I, Yahushua, said:

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39(But this spake he of the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that [ Yahushua] Jesus was not yet glorified.) John 7: 38, 39.

They shall speak with new tongues. Mark 16:17.

And on the Day of Pentecost when the Ruach Ha Kodesh was poured out upon My followers, He gave them the gifts of “tongues”, including the Heavenly Language, as it is recorded in the Book of Acts:


3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4And they were all filled with the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. Acts 2: 3, 4.

Thus in Jude you are also admonished:


But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Holy Ghost, 21Keep yourselves in the love of [Yahweh] God, looking for the mercy of our [Adonai, Yahushua Ha Mashiach] Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 20, 21.

The Heavenly Language, the gift of "new tongues”, is not given to everyone, therefore it is important that you personally pray and ask for this divine gift from the Ruach Ha Kodesh. Out of all the gifts which the Ruach Ha Kodesh gives, it is the only gift of "new tongues” which edifies the person who prays in this Heavenly Language. Those who are thus blessed with this gift should also pray for its interpretation.

Through the Heavenly Prayer Language, the Ruach Ha Kodesh may choose to speak through the one who is blessed with this gift, and give answers to the prayers of others in their own mother tongue; reveals things to them, or give vital instructions to the one who is praying for others, for the church, or for himself or herself.

FASTING!!

In addition to prayer, it is important that you set aside time for fasting and prayer (For those with certain medical conditions, fasting is not recommended). The time may be a few hours, a day or days depending on the time you can fast without adverse effect to your health.

Fasting is important, it strengthens you spiritually and brings you into a closer relationship with Us, the Godhead. The body also benefits and has time to recuperate from the constant intake and digestion of food and its disposal. While on earth, I, Yahushua, spent much time in prayer and fasting and in communion with Yahweh, My Father. Concerning My life of prayer and fasting, the following are two examples:

Then was [Yahushua] Jesus led up of the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. Matthew 4: 1, 2.

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. Mark 1: 35.

GET MY HOLY WORD, THE BIBLE, FOR YOURSELVES!!

For those who do not own a Bible with My Holy Word, please get one in a translation that you can understand easily, such as the New King James Version, The New International Version or the New Living Translation, and prayerfully study it daily. Likewise, those who have Bibles but rarely study them; I admonish you to do the same.

It is important that you spend time and study My Holy Word each day because it is My Love Letter to you, and to the world. It is also your life, because it is your daily spiritual food whereby you are nourished. It is your guide and one of the ways in which We, your Elohim, communicate with you.

As you read and study the Scriptures prayerfully, you will get to know and understand Us, your Adonai (Lord), better and will become more like Us in your behaviour and lifestyles. Thus you will be honest, kind and true in all that you do and will love your fellowmen, in spite of the kind of persons they may be. Through the Ruach Ha Kodesh, you will be equipped with the Scriptures to do My will and to bless and help others. You will also be blessed because you will derive the benefits yourselves. Hence the admonition:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2: 15.

In writing to young Timothy, the apostle Paul commended him because he had known the Scriptures since his childhood. Thus he said:

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15.

All who are My followers, or who would like to become My followers, MUST STUDY THE SCRIPTURES FOR THEMSELVES, whereby they will mature and grow spiritually. Thus they will know My words and commands and plans for their lives. My Word is permanent and perfect and is your spiritual light, as you go through life. Concerning the importance of studying My Word, are the following Scripture passages:

“For ever, O [YAHWEH] LORD, thy word is settled in heaven”. Psalm 119: 89

How love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. 98Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. 99I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. 101I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 102I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 103“How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104Through thy precepts I get understanding”: therefore I hate every false way. Psalm 119: 97-104.

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path”. Psalm 103: 105.
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. Psalm 119: 130.

Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Psalm 119: 133.

“The law of [YAHWEH] the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of [YAHWEH] the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 8The statutes of [YAHWEH] the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of [YAHWEH] the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes”. 9The fear of [YAHWEH] the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of [YAHWEH] the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 11Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. Psalm 119: 7-11.

20My son, “attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh”. 23Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4: 20-23.


Endeavour therefore, to study My Word and find in it a mine of wealth, love, peace, joy and salvation.

NB: SCRIPTURES USED IN THIS POST ARE TAKEN FROM THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE.