Wednesday 10 March 2010

VISIONS AND DREAMS




In this Post I will write about a few of the visions and dreams I have had from our Elohim over the past twenty years. First I will write about the first vision I had while I was a little child.


NB: I will explain what I call Visions and what I call Dreams: The Visions normally occur after I have had my night’s rest. Upon waking I am then taken over by extreme tiredness which forces me to go back to sleep. During such times I am shown various scenes. The Dreams occur at nights during my normal sleep.


It was about the age of seven years that I had my first vision. I remember it clearly as though it were today. It was in Jamaica on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning just before I awoke from sleep. I was not being brought up in a Christian home and reading the Bible was not a part of our lives. I was not taken to church, however, I was taught the Our Father Prayer and later I learnt Psalm 23. I can also remember my grand aunt, Miriam, with whom I was brought me up, telling me from an early age about Baby Jesus and He being wrapped in swaddling clothes.


I had begun attending the local Presbyterian school where it was compulsory in those days to attend the daily worship and prayers before school classes began. Likewise, before we sent on dinner breaks, we had to say to sing the grace: “For health and strength and daily bread, we praise thy name O Lord. Amen”. Finally, at the end of the school day we sang the evening prayer, which began with: “Now the day is over, night is drawing nigh . . .”.


At that early stage of my life, I cannot remember being taught anything about Yahushua coming back to this world. Neither had I seen any graphics depicting His return. In the first vision which was graciously given to me, as a little girl, I was shown Yahushua coming to this world.


In that vision I saw King Yahushua in the sky sitting upon His throne, with a golden crown upon His head and a golden sceptre in His right hand. He was in resplendent glory, so glorious that I cannot find words to describe it. He was accompanied by a large number of angels dressed in pure white. Some were on either sides of Him and some went in front of Him blowing golden trumpets. It was a most glorious sight to behold.


I was engrossed with the magnificent sight and kept looking at Yahushua in His glory when became aware of my surroundings. I was so happy with the wonderful vision that I began to tell everyone in the home about it. I thought everyone had such visions but it was not until later in life that I realised just how blessed I was to have had such a wonderful vision. I also realised in later life that it was an indication from our Elohim that He had chosen me to be one of His messengers to tell the world about His soon return to this world. Indeed, I count it a privilege and great honour to be blessed to be chosen to be given visions and dreams so that I can do my part to tell others about the second coming of Yahushua to this world. By His grace, His return to this world will be a reality in the near future. The signs which He gave so that we would know when His coming is near are being fulfilled before our very eyes (Matthew 24; Luke 21).


It was at the age of age of 47 years when I was again given another vision of King Yahushua in His awesome majesty. My family and I were having family worship on the morning of July 12, 1991 when I was overcome by extreme tiredness. I felt as I though I had not slept for a good period of time and was forced to go back to bed while the family continued to worship. I do not know how long I slept but when I woke up the family was still worshipping.


During the period I was asleep, I found I was standing outside my home with my children. I looked up and saw a circle in the sky. In the circle I saw King Yahushua seated upon His throne with a golden crown upon His head and a golden sceptre in His right hand. He was encircled by the most beautiful rainbow I had ever seen. He looked lovingly at me and then I fell prostrate to the ground and cried: “Holy, Holy, Holy” and then I woke up.


Once again I was privileged to see King Yahushua in His beauty and glory. This vision was followed by more visions and dreams over the years.



DREAM OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION:


On July 26, 1991, I had a dream in which there was great doom and terrible destruction. I realised that the people were not ready to meet their Saviour and in a frenzy I started to run and warn as many people I could of the destruction of and of the greater destruction to come upon this world. Sadly, none of them were interested. They just carried on doing what they were doing. They were totally unconcerned about the destruction and dangers around them.


After waking up and reflecting upon the dream, I realised that the lack of interest and the indifference shown by the people in the dream, reflect the attitude of most of the people in the world. The majority, especially those who are not affected, regard the terrible disasters such as earthquakes, cyclones, floods, tsunamis and volcanoes as normal happenings which are to be expected. Where possible, those who are able assist or send aid to disaster affected areas do, but very the disasters are forgotten. On the other hand people keep themselves busy with their daily activities and do not want to be disturbed. This is especially so if one tries to tell them about the love of Yahushua and about the coming judgment.



THE GIANT CLOCK!!


In another of the visions I was given, I saw a giant clock. At first it was stationary and suspended high above the earth so that all could see the face. The minute hand was just seconds from the midnight hour. Radiating from its face were very strong beams of light. The clock then began to move slowly across the sky. As it moved, the beams of light lit up wherever it went so that everyone could see clearly that the minute hand was just seconds from the midnight hour.


This dream points to the nearness of Yahushua’s return which could be at anytime. It is telling the world that the return of Yahushua to this world is at hand and that at any moment from now the midnight hour of our Elohim will strike. At that time, time as we now know it, will stop. The new dawn of Yahushua’s eternal day will then begin. Only those who are ready to meet Him will enter into that eternal day. Sadly, for all others there will be no more time to repent and give their lives to Yahushua so that they too can enter that His eternal day. Instead, it will be eternal damnation for them followed by the awful judgment (John 5: 24-29; Matthew 24: 30, 31). At that time Yahushua’s prophecy in Revelation Chapter twenty two will be fulfilled. It says:


11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be”. Revelation 22: 11,12 (KJV).


Yahushua went on to say:

“13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16 I [Yahushua] Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”.


This prophecy in Revelation 22: 11-16, was given to John the Revelator almost 2000 years ago. Yahushua Ha Mashiach’s clock is about to strike mid-night and the end of time for the inhabitants of Planet Earth. Yahushua wants everyone to be ready to meet Him and not to be taken by surprise when the mid-night hour of His deliverance strikes. Instead, we should always be ready and waiting for His coming in obedience to His command in Matthew 24:44:

“Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] cometh”. (KJV).



THE FEROCIOUS FIRE!!


In another vision I was shown the world enveloped in a ferocious fire. People of every colour, race and description were falling into headlong into the raging fire. It consumed everyone and everything in its wake and no one could escape its fury.


I cannot explain its intensity and fury. It was just sad, awful and frightening to see the helpless state of the people and how powerless they were to escape the raging fire’s fury. This fire represents the final judgment and what awaits all who reject Yahushua’s love and sacrifice for them. The Word of Yahweh clearly tells us about the fire which will destroy and cleanse this world of sin and sinners in the final judgment. It will be the judgment which none of those who have rejected Yahushua as their Saviour will escape!! Two such passages of Scriptures based on the fire which will burn on the day of judgment are:


“For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith [Yahweh] the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch”.
Malachi 4: 1(KJV)


“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire”. Revelation 20:15 (KJV)



It is not the will of our Elohim that anyone should be cast into the Lake of fire which will envelope the earth on the final day of judgment. That is the reason Yahweh, out of His great love for the children of men, sent Yahushua Ha Mashiach to this world to suffer and die on our behalf and pay the price for our sins. By His love and unselfish death, Yahushua redeemed us from the curse of sin and secured our salvation. He paid for our sins with His own precious life so that on one born on Planet will have to be cast into that lake of fire and endure the awful second death (Revelation 20:14). In John 3: 14-18, Yahushua sums up our salvation in these words:


“14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man [Yahushua Ha Mashiach] be lifted up: 15 that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For [Yahweh] God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son [Yahushua Ha Mashiach], that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For [Yahweh] God sent not his Son [Yahushua] into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of [Yahweh] God”.



Yahushua Ha Mashiach of Nazareth, our Saviour, has already paid the price for us by dying the death we deserve and giving us His righteousness to save us from the final judgment and the Lake of fire and brimstone. I was shown that very ferocious fire in my vision and it is very sure and certain because Yahweh has reserved it for Satan and his demonic host. It is not prepared for the children of men and no one has to be in it because Yahushua, our Saviour, has already paid the price with His own life for us.


Yahushua’s salvation to us is free. The only thing that is required on our part so that we can be saved and escape that ferocious fire (which will consume everything in it’s wake), is to accept Him as our personal Saviour from sin. To accept Yahushua as our Saviour, we have to personally invite Him to come into our hearts and to be the Adonai (Lord) of our lives because we must be born again (John 3: 3-8; Romans 10: 9,10). Once we have accepted Him as our Saviour, He will be with us and we will become new creatures in Him (2 Corinthians 5:17). He will also give us the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the Holy Spirit, Who will be our Teacher, Helper, Comforter and Guide (John 14: 16, 17, 26). Next, we are to daily feed upon His Word, pray to Yahweh, our Father in Heaven, in Yahushua’s Name and be obedient to Him (Psalm 119: 105; Luke 18:1, John 14: 13,14; John 14: 15).



THE GIANT GARBAGE SACK!!


In another of the visions I was shown, I saw a giant black garbage sack. It was high up in the sky and it extended far down below the earth. I saw Satan snatching people as fast as he could. As he did, he crumpled them like paper and kept throwing them into the great, long and endless garbage sack.

Daily Satan is casting as many as he can into his garbage sacks as he destroys lives through numerous ways, including disasters, wars, murders, drugs and deceptions. Satan is a murderer, a thief and a liar (John 8: 44; John 10:10)!! His only intention in this world is to deceive and destroy as many lives as possible in his attempt to prevent as many as he from accepting Yahushua as their Saviour. He is destroying lives because he knows what Yahushua has prepared for those who love Him. Satan does not want anyone to accept Yahushua as their Saviour so that they can be saved and enjoy the things He has prepared for them (1Corinthians 2: 9). Instead, he wants every one to be in the Lake o fire and brimstone with him (Revelation 20:10, 15).


Yahushua, our Saviour, loves you and died for you. He does not want you to be garbage in Satan’s hands. By His grace it is my prayer that you will give your lives to Yahushua so that Satan will have no control over your souls.


VISION OF HEAVEN AND THE NEW JERUSALEM


In this vision I was greatly privileged to be shown the Kingdom of Glory in Heaven. I was also shown the City, the New Jerusalem, coming down from Heaven with the saints of Yahushua (Revelation 21: 2). The scenes were wonderful, so wonderful that I am unable to describe them in words. By Yahushua’s grace I will be in that beautiful country of Heaven and I will be numbered among the saints who will be in the City, New Jerusalem, when it comes down from Heaven to this world after Yahushua creates the new heavens and the new earth. What about you my friend? Will you also be in Heaven and the New Earth? By Yahushua’s grace, it is my prayer that we will meet in Heaven and have the privilege to be in the new earth together.