Monday 1 March 2010

SPIRITUAL WARFARE!!


REPLY TO ONE WHO HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH SPIRITUAL WARFARE!!



Dear James,


Shalom! Greetings in the loving and precious Name of Yahushua, our Saviour and soon coming King.



Thank you for your mail. I have read it and found that the Adversary has indeed attacked you and your family. I want to tell you that Satan is a LIAR!! He has long been defeated by Yahushua at Calvary. Therefore, he is a defeated foe.


Satan has attacked the family on many fronts but by Yahushua’s grace and in His holy Name, his power is now broken over your lives. I have begun to pray for you and your family since I received your mail. By His grace I pray that you have begun to notice changes in your lives and in your home circumstances.


Yahushua is our Healer and by His stripes you have long been healed from illnesses, diseases and demonism. In FAITH, BELIEVE our Elohim for your healing, including the healing for the strife in your family.


James, your name is now before our heavenly Father, Yahweh. I would like you to believe His Word and speak positively into each of the situation which Satan has brought against you. It is important that you have other members of the family with you when you are claiming these promises so that you can come in agreement. If this is not possible, try and have another person/s with you whom you trust.



To come in agreement you say Amen together, or you can ask the question: DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT I HAVE ASKED, OR SAID? You are then to wait for a positive response. Please ensure that when you are praying and claiming the promises that there is no one with you who is doubtful or disagrees with what you are praying or asking for. Doubts or disagreement will have a negative effect upon what you are asking or praying for.


Coming in agreement is important for prayers to be answered. Yahushua, Himself, told us the importance of being in agreement when we ask for anything. Concerning this He tells us in Matthew 18:19:

"I also tell you this: If two of you agree down here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you”.


I will now give you a few Scripture Passages/ Verses. Take each one read it aloud. You are then to speak aloud and claim the promise in it. After you have claimed each promise you are to come in agreement with those who are with you. Please read, believe and claim them as often as you would like.


ILL HEALTH AND MENTAL ILLNESS:


Scripture Passage:


“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities . . . and by his wounds we are healed.” Isaiah 53: 5 (NIV)


You claim the Promise and speak aloud:


The Scriptures say that Yahushua was pierced for my/ transgressions, He was crushed for my/our iniquities and by His wounds I am/we are healed. Father, Yahweh, in Yahushua’s Name I curse sickness and diseases, including mental illness and blindness in my life. In Yahushua’s Name I claim my healing from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. In Yahushua’s Name I declare that my body and my spirit are normal and there is no more sickness, blindness or psychiatric illness in me or in my family because Yahushua healed me/us when He suffered and died for me/for us. Amen.


PROTECTION AGAINST BLACK MAGIC/WITCHCRAFTS!!


Please read the entire chapter of Psalm 91 and claim the promises.


Scripture Passage:


“There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways”.

Psalm 91: 10, 11.(KJV).


You claim the Promise and speak aloud:


The Word of Yahweh says that no evil will befall me/us, neither shall any plague come nigh my/our dwelling because He will give his angels charge over me/us, to keep me/us in all my/our ways. Father Yahweh, in Yahushua’s Name, I claim from You my/our protection from all evils over my/our lives and property/properties. Thank You heavenly Father for Your angels who will protect me/us from all evils and keep me/us in all my/our ways. Amen.


THOSE WHO PLOT EVIL AGAINST YOU.


Scripture Passage:


“No weapon formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn.” Isa. 54:17 (NKJV).


You claim the Promise and speak aloud:


The Word of Elohim says that no weapon formed against me/us will prosper and every tongue which rises against me in judgment I am/we are to condemn. Father Yahweh, in the Name of Yahushua, I claim Your promise and cancel every evil that have been done to me and to my family. In Yahushua’s name I also condemn and cancel every evil word that has been spoken against me/ against us. In Yahushua’s name I speak and declare that from this day, every curse over my/our lives have been broken and I/ we shall live and enjoy the full blessings of my/our Elohim. Amen.


FOR YOUR PROSPERITY


Scripture Passage:


“Yahweh shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Yahushua Ha Mashiach.” Philippians 4:19 (Apologies to KJV for changes).


You claim the Promise and speak aloud:


The Word of Yahweh says that my/our Elohim shall supply all my/our needs according to His riches in glory through Yahushua Ha Mashiach my Adon. Father, Yahweh, today in Yahushua’s Name, poverty and lack have ended in my life/our lives and we shall enjoy financial prosperity and use it to give glory to our Elohim.


Scripture Passage:


The eyes of Elohim are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry”.

Psalms 34:15. (Apology to KJV for changes).



You claim the Promise and speak aloud:


The Word of Yahweh says that His eyes are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Father, Yahweh, I have no righteousness of my own but in the righteousness of Yahushua, my Saviour, Your eyes are upon me/us and Your ears are open to my/our cry. Therefore, from this day forward, in Yahushua’s name, You will hear my cry when I cry unto You. Amen.


RESTFUL SLEEP!!


Scripture Passage:



“I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Adonai, only makest me dwell in safety”. Psalms 4:8. (Apology to KJV for changes).


You claim the Promise and speak aloud:


The Word of Yahweh says that I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for You, my Adonai, are the One Who makes me dwell in safety. Loving Father, in Yahushua’s Name, from this night I rebuke the lack of sleep which has afflicted me. In Yahushua’s holy Name, I declare that I will sleep peacefully like a baby because I am in Your care and nothing will prevent me from sleeping and having my proper rest. Amen.


I shall continue to pray for you. May our Elohim May our Elohim: Yahweh, our Father, Yahushua, our Saviour and the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the Holy Spirit, richly bless you and all members of your family.


Shalom!


E Asherel.


Ps. James is a pseudonymn.