Thursday 18 September 2008

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT A JOKE!! NEITHER IS IT A FAKE!!

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST) MESSAGE TO THE WORLD. FIRST SENT OUT IN 2006

EXCERPT 32

To the Peoples of this World, Yahushua Ha Mashiach says:


Peoples of the World:

Please be fully aware that this Message [ YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S PROPHECIES OF THE FUTURE OF MANKIND] is not meant to be a JOKE!! Neither is it to be taken as a FAKE!!


It is the Message from Me, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, your ONLY SAVIOUR AND ADONAI (LORD); WHO DIED TO SAVE EACH OF YOU AND TO GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE WITH ME!!

Please know that from the beginning of time, before I do anything catastrophic in the world, I have always given the people warnings and provided a way of escape for them!! Before the global flood in the time of Noah, when the wickedness of man upon the earth had reached up to Heaven, My throne, I sent the warning that I, Yahweh, would destroy man and all living things from off the face of the earth. Noah gave the warning for one hundred and twenty years. However, everyone rejected the warning, except for Noah and his family of seven persons (Genesis 6-9).


During the time of Jonah the prophet, the Ninevites, to whom I sent the warning of destruction, heeded the warning. Thus they repented and went into sackcloth, fasting and prayer and changed their wicked ways. I saw their sorrow and repentance and relented from the annihilation which I was going to bring upon them and saved them (the Book of Jonah). Their repentance was genuine and many have remained loyal to Me, their Elohim, since that time. They continue to live in Nineveh, which is now the area of Monsul, in Iraq. Sadly, many have now moved away due to the on-going War in Iraq.

In these times, when the evils and iniquities upon the earth have again reached up to Heaven, My dwelling place, I, Yahushua, am again sending the Warning as I have done in times past, so that you will KNOW that this world is going to be DESTROYED BY FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!

Thus, the inhabitants, including man and beast will be destroyed from off the face of the earth. Therefore, once again I am giving you, the nations who have not accepted Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, as your Saviour, the opportunity to seek refuge in Me, Who gave My life to save you, so that you will escape the WRATH AND DOOM which WILL SURELY COME UPON THE WORLD!!

PEOPLES OF THIS WORLD, TAKE HEED! YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD!!

Out of My great love for you and all mankind, in this Message, I, Yahushua, told you many things which are for your good. These include:

  • Revealing My Truth to you and exposing Satan’s deceptions, counterfeits and lies.
    Letting you know that there is NO OTHER ELOHIM (GOD) except Yahweh, My Father, The RUACH HA KODESH (The Holy Spirit) and I, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH.

  • Bringing to your attention what lies ahead of you in this world and in the world to come.

  • Enabling you to know how you can enjoy true happiness, peace, joy, freedom, satisfaction and prosperity in this present world.

  • Informing you How you can be delivered from sickness, sufferings and the heartaches brought about because of the slavery of sin.

  • Letting you know that death is not the end of life, but only of the body; so that while you have the legal right here upon earth, you can make preparation for the rest of your eternity which begins here in this world, and continues as soon as you leave your bodies at the time of your death.

  • Telling you that I, Yahushua, your Creator, Who came and died for you, rose from the dead and returned to Heaven, WILL return to this world in the very near future for My people.

  • Bringing to your attention that I, Yahushua, created and made the world and that I WILL DESTROY IT!!

  • Letting you know that as I destroyed the world by a flood 4000 years ago, during the time of Noah, because of the evils and wickednesses of the people; I am going to DESTROY THIS WORLD WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, for the evils and wickednesses of the nations. That was the way I destroyed the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, during the time of Lot, because of their utter un-godliness, wickednesses and Sodomy.

  • Bringing to your attention that the DAY OF JUDGMENT is SURE TO COME, when I, Yahushua, will be your Judge if you have not given your hearts and lives to Me, and are saved.

  • Giving you the opportunity to prepare to meet Me, Yahushua, in peace at My Second Coming in the very near future. On the other hand you are given the choice to prepare for the Day of Judgment and its dire reward from which none of those who are lost WILL ESCAPE!!

  • Informing you that you will be held accountable for the gift of life you are given and for your time here upon earth.

  • Enabling you to choose wisely while you are in your right minds, whether you will spend Eternity with Me, Yahushua, your Saviour; or, with Satan and his evil hosts.

    Therefore, regardless of whom you are or your status; or whether you are rich or poor, high or low, THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU. Thus, you have the choice to ACCEPT this Message or to REJECT IT.

    Please know and understand that, Satan, the adversary, is out to deceive and destroy you. However, I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, your Saviour, am offering you HOPE and SALVATION!! This is because I died for you, to save you from your sins and to give you freedom, joy, peace, prosperity and happiness in this life. This will be followed by everlasting life with Me, Yahushua, your Saviour, in Heaven, My throne, and in the new earth, which I will create.