Thursday 25 September 2008

EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT!!

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST’S) MESSAGE TO THE WORLD. FIRST SENT OUT IN 2006

EXCERPT 33.

To the People of the World, Yahushua says:

Everyone in this world will have to give an account to Me, Yahushua, of the gift of life given to them. They will also have to give an account of their time in this world.

NO ONE WILL BE EXEMPTED FROM BEING JUDGED AND DULY REWARDED ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.

Regarding this, it is written:

“For [everyone] we must all appear before the judgment seat of [Ha Mashiach] Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad”. 2 Corinthians 5:10.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5: 28, 29.

The Day of My Return to Planet Earth is surely at hand!!

On that Day, everyone will see Me, King Yahushua Ha Mashiach, including those who tortured and put Me to death (Revelation 1:7).

On that great and awesome Day ahead of this world, each person will either hail Me as their loving Saviour and King, when they will be received up into glory to be with Me, their Saviour, forever; Or, they will be filled with fear and terror, followed by their eternal destruction and torments in Hell, followed by their continued eternal punishment in the Lake of fire and brimstone in the final Judgment, one thousand years later!! Thus it is recorded in the Scriptures:

  • 14The great day of [King Yahushua] the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of [King Yahushua] the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. 15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, 16“A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers”. Zephaniah 1:14-16.

  • But who may abide the day of his coming? and “who shall stand when he appeareth?” for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver . . . Malachi 3: 2,3.

  • For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; “and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up”, saith [YAHWEH] the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2But unto “you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this”, saith [YAHWEH] the LORD of hosts. Malachi 4:1-3.

Peoples of the World:

This Message is sent to inform you about WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE IN THIS WORLD!!

It is also to GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO ESCAPE the WRATH and DOOM, which WILL SURELY COME UPON THE EARTH, and to OFFER YOU A WAY OF ESCAPE, WHICH IS ONLY THROUGH ME, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, ALONE.

Therefore, I invite you TODAY to ACCEPT ME AS YOUR SAVIOUR and secure your salvation and your eternal future!!

The Message is also sent to be A WITNESS, SO THAT YOU CANNOT SAY THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!! THUS YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE IF YOU REJECT ME, YAHUSHUA, AND LOSE YOUR SOULS!! THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUT OF MY GREAT LOVE FOR YOU, THE HUMAN RACE, I, YAHUSHUA, YOUR CREATOR AND ELOHIM (GOD), CAME FROM THE HEAVEN OF HEAVENS TO THIS SINFUL WORLD AND DIED FOR YOU TO SAVE YOU AND GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE WITH ME.

I want you therefore to know that whereas I created this world and spoke it into being at no cost, IT COST ME EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE GIVING OF MY LIFE TO PURCHASE YOUR SALVATION, AND SECURE YOUR ETERNAL SALVATION!!

Thus to Each of You, I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, say:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, [except the name, Yahushua Ha Mashiach] whereby . . . [you] must be saved. Acts 4:12.

Although there are many gods in this world, all claiming to be genuine, YAHWEH, My Father, The RUACH HA KODESH, and I, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, AM THE ONLY TRUE ELOHIM (John 17: 3).

Thus I, YAHUSHUA, am the “LIGHT” of the world (John 8:12).

I alone am the “WAY”, the “TRUTH” and the “LIFE”!! No one can come to Yahweh, the Father, and be saved, except they come through Me (John 14:6).

I know the beginning from the end, and KNOW WHAT IS COMING UPON THIS EARTH!! Therefore, to you, the Peoples of this World, including the Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Pagans, the Religious, Back-sliders, Atheists and All others, I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, Your Saviour say:

  • HOW WILL YOU STAND ON THAT GREAT AND AWESOME DAY OF MY RETURN TO PLANET EARTH??

  • HOW WILL YOU STAND BEFORE ME, YOUR KING AND AWFUL JUDGE??

If your Answers are not in the positive, then to Each of You, I say:

“Seek ye [Yahushua] the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto [Yahushua] the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our [Elohim] God, for he will abundantly pardon.” Isaiah 55: 6, 7.

. . . To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. Hebrews 4: 7.
Behold, “I [Yahushua] stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me”. Revelation 3: 20.

By My death upon the Cross, you have been cleansed and set free from your sins. Therefore, you have nothing to fear, EXCEPT YOU REFUSE TO GIVE YOUR LIVES TO ME, YAHUSHUA, YOUR ONLY SAVIOUR. The final fate of all those who refuse to accept Me as their Saviour and give their lives to Me, Yahushua, will be the Lake of fire and brimstone, as it is recorded in Revelation 20:12-15:

12“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before [King Yahushua, the Judge] God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works”. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire”.

Thus I say:

And, behold, I [King Yahushua] come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22: 12, 13.

And:

Blessed are they that do . . . [My] commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22: 14.

Today in love, I say to you, the Peoples of the World:

Please give Me, Yahushua (Jesus), Who LOVES YOU, an opportunity to be your Adonai (Lord) and Saviour, by inviting Me into your hearts and your lives. As soon as you extend to Me the invitation to come into your lives, you will begin to experience for yourselves the love, the freedom, the contentment, the peace, the joy, the happiness and the satisfaction, which will come into your lives as you begin to experience what I, Yahushua, your Ha Mashiach (Messiah), can do for you.

Once you have experienced My love, peace, goodness and mercy, Please make it known to others throughout the entire world, so that they too can also come to the knowledge of My saving grace and find their joy, peace, hope and satisfaction in Me, Yahushua (Jesus), their Adonai.

Peoples of Planet Earth:

I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, your Saviour, am Coming Soon to reward everyone according to his or her works. Thus you are told in Revelation 22: 12:

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Therefore, if you heed this Message and give your lives to Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, Who loves you, and died to save you from sin and eternal death; your reward will be:

LIFE EVERLASTING IN THE KINGDOM OF GLORY IN HEAVEN. THIS WILL BE FOLLOWED BY ETERNAL LIFE IN THE KINGDOM OF STONE, THE NEW EARTH, WHICH I WILL MAKE FOR YOUR HABITATION; AND WHERE I, YAHUSHUA, WILL BE THE KING AND JUST RULER. THERE YOU WILL ENJOY EVERLASTING PEACE, JOY, HAPPINESS AND SECURITY (Revelation 20: 4; Revelation 21: 1- 4).

IF YOU REJECT THIS MESSAGE, which is sent to you out of My great love and mercy to encourage and enable to you to be ready to meet Me, YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH, in peace at My Return; YOUR REWARD WILL BE:

TORMENT IN SATAN’S HELL AT YOUR DEATH, FOLLOWED BY ETERNAL TORMENT ALONG WITH SATAN, HIS ANGELS AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE THROUGHOUT ETERNITY (Luke 16: 23, 24: Revelation 20: 10-15).

For All those who have accepted Me, Yahushua, as their Saviour and those who will do so, before I Return to this world; you have the assurance that the Kingdom of Glory in Heaven awaits you, as well as all the things I have provided and have waiting for you. Thus, before I returned to Heaven, My throne, almost two thousand years ago, I told My followers:

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in [Yahweh] God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. “I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I [King Yahushua] will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also”. John 14: 1-3.

The mansions are now ready and waiting, and so are the great and wonderful things which I have provided for My children. Thus in 1 Corinthians 2:9, it is recorded:

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which [Yahushua] God hath prepared for them that love him.

Heaven, My throne and dwelling place, is not meant to be man’s permanent habitation (Psalm 115:16). Therefore, after one thousand years there, following My Return for My children My saints (of whom you have the privilege to be among) will return to this world, where I will create a perfect and beautiful new heaven and a new earth for their habitation.

That new earth will then be as this present world was before sin entered and marred its beauty, peace and serenity. In that new earth the paradise of Heaven will continue for them because I, Yahushua, will be with them and be their Elohim. They will also be My people because there will be no rebellion there, or worshipping and serving other gods. Thus in Isaiah 65: 17, 21-25, it is written:

“For, behold, I [King Yahushua] create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind... 21And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of [YAHWEH] the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I [King Yahushua] will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear”. 25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith [YAHWEH] the LORD.

NB: The Scriptures quoted in this Post are taken from the King James Version of the Bible.