Wednesday 11 June 2008

RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS THE NATIONS BUT SIN BRINGS REPROACH!!

Yahushua Ha Mashiach's (Jesus Christ's) Message to the World. First sent out in 2006.

Excerpt 16.

In My Word, the Scriptures, I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, have clearly stated:

“Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.” Proverbs 14: 34.

In spite of what I have given in My Word for the good, peace, safety and well-being of the nations; Most of My words and commands have been cast aside. In their place, men have made and enacted their own laws. For this reason the world is facing a very serious crisis from the troubles and anarchy in society with no way out, even though many governments are doing all in their power to solve and remedy the problems!!

Righteousness or right doings have long been replaced by sinful practices, so that in many lands My Word is forbidden upon penalty of death; while in many other lands, especially in secular countries, My Word is rejected whereby I have given instructions and guidance on how societies should be ordered.

The rejection of most of My Word which has been replaced by the laws of men, has led to a breakdown in law and order. This is mainly due to the fact that people are free to do what ever pleases them. This is especially so among some of the children and youths in society, many of whom are committing unprecedented crimes, which have now become endemic in many societies.

These criminal acts have caused many people to be afraid even in their own homes. Many of the children and youths who commit these crimes have no regard for the laws of their lands, and no respect for authority. Therefore, instead of the peaceful co-existence of everyone, anarchy holds sway.

In My Word, the Holy Scriptures, out of My love for the good and well-being of the nations I, Yahweh, have given precise instructions on how society should be ordered. Thus I have given My laws, precepts, commandments, instructions and admonitions for the good, peace and prosperity of everyone. These include:

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me [Yahweh] .

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I [YAHWEH] the LORD thy [Elohim] God am a jealous [Elohim] God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7Thou shalt not take the name of [YAHWEH] the LORD thy [Elohim] God in vain; for [YAHWEH] the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10But the seventh day is the sabbath of [YAHWEH] the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11For in six days [YAHWEH] the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore [YAHWEH] the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which [YAHWEH] the LORD thy [Elohim] God giveth thee.

13Thou shalt not kill.

14Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15Thou shalt not steal.

16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. Exodus 20: 3-17.

So important were these Ten Commandments, that I, Yahweh, the King of Heaven, came down to earth and spoke them audibly in the hearing of all the children of Israel. I spoke the Law of Ten Commandments amidst fire, thunderings and lightnings, the quaking of Mount Sinai and the blasting of the trumpet; so that the people feared greatly (Exodus 19: 18-20; Exodus 20:18-20).

I wrote these Ten Commandments with My own finger on tablets of stone and gave them to My servant Moses for the children of Israel, soon after they came out of Egyptian slavery. Whereas I entrusted all My other laws and the Scriptures to holy men to write, My Law of ten commandments were the only Scripture I did not entrust to men. Rather I, Yahweh, wrote them Myself. Regarding the writing of the Scriptures it is recorded:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of [Yahweh] God spake as they were moved by the [Ruach Ha Kodesh] Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:19, 20.

But with My Law of ten commandments, it is written:

And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of [Yahweh] God. Exodus 31:18.

This My Law of Ten Commandments, along with the rest of My Word, the Holy Scriptures, were not given for the Jews alone. They were given for the entire human race and were divinely ordained and inspired. Regarding this, it is recorded:

All scripture is given by inspiration of [Yahweh] God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of [Yahweh] God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

However, most of My laws, including the Law of Ten Commandments, and all other Scriptures have been rejected, cast aside and trampled under foot by the majority of the human race. Moreover in some lands, My Laws and Word are forbidden and anyone owning or possessing the Holy Scriptures faces severe persecution and death.

I, Yahushua, the Son of Yahweh (the role I played while on earth) created and made all men to worship their Elohim (God) and their Maker, Provider and Sustainer (John 1:1-4). That Elohim is no other than Yahweh, their Father, the Ruach Ha Kodesh (the Holy Spirit) and I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, Who came to this world from My throne in Heaven. I came to seek and save the loss, and to die for all mankind in order to redeem them from their sins, and eternal death (Luke 19:10). However, instead of worship being given to Us, the TRUE Elohim, Who loves the peoples of this world; worship and homage are given to whatever is deemed best and taken as gods.

Since sin came into the world, Satan, the Master Deceiver, who usurped the dominion of the world from Adam, and became the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4); has always fought to be the god of men in everyway he can, including deception and force. Due to the fact that man is made to worship, all those who have rejected Us, as their Elohim (God), and worship other gods, have given their allegiance to Satan, although unknown to many of them.

Satan is the author of evil and all iniquities, and in these he takes great delight. Therefore, those who are deceived by him fully obey his dictates. This accounts for all the evils, iniquities and wickednesses with which this world is plagued. It also accounts for the chaos in many societies, the moral decadence, the anarchy and its derivatives, including: lawlessness, rebellion, lack of respect, indiscriminate killings, robberies, addictions, acts of terrorism, lack of godliness and mockery of the laws in place in some countries.

NB. The Scriptures used in this Post are taken from the King James Version of the Bible.