Friday 2 May 2008

CHRISTIANS: DO NOT REJECT OR DESPISE THE JEWS!!

EXCEPRT FROM YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST'S) MESSAGE TO THE WORLD, FIRST SENT OUT IN 2006 _EXCERPT 7

Dear Reader:

In this Excerpt of the Message from Yahushua, to the World, He is appealing to the Christians, not to reject the Jews. Yahushua chose to come into this world as our Redeemer and Saviour as a Jew. Although the majority of Jews have rejected Him and continue to look for another Ha Mashiach (Messiah); He still loves the Jews, just as much as He loves the rest of the human race. He wants us to love the Jews also and to pray for their conversion, as well as doing what we can to help them to accept Him as their only Creator, Saviour and King. By His grace, may we see the necessity of obeying His command not to reject them but to love them, just as He loves us.

CHRISTIANS, TO REJECT THE JEWS, IS TO REJECT ME, YAHUSHUA (JESUS)!!

There are many Christians who have taken upon themselves the name of Christians, yet they hate, condemn and despise the Jewish people. There are those with the belief that Christians have replaced the Jews!! However, those who propagate and teach such beliefs are greatly deceived by the adversary, Satan. At no time did I, Yahushua, say such a thing! Neither is there any such thing recorded in My Holy Word.

Sadly, those who believe, practise and teach such grave errors are the very ones who should know better. All have sinned and come short of My glory (Romans 3:23), but instead of condemning them, I love and gave My life to save them from their sins. The same applies to the Jews. I love them and gave My life to save them.

Christians, therefore, who believe in such replacement theology, and who profess to love and worship Me, Yahushua, have allowed themselves to be deceived by Satan himself.

Such beliefs have caused those who believe thus, to join with those who do not know Me, Yahushua, or the sacrifice I made for the human race, to despise the very people through whom I chose to come as the Saviour of the world. For this reason many Christians have taught and said hateful things against the Jewish people, which many still continue to do.

During the Second World War when millions of Jews were being exterminated in Europe by Hitler and his regime, many of those who named the name of Christians fully supported that great evil against them. Likewise, during the time of the Crusade when the Jews were greatly persecuted and massacred in their own lands and other lands, it was done by the Church in power at that time, in the name of Christianity. The same thing occurred during the Spanish Inquisition when the Jews were expelled from Spain and suffered great persecution and death in some European countries.

Today, many Christians, still support such evils, which are the work of the adversary, Satan. Is there any wonder then, why the majority of Jews do not want to have anything to do with the name Jesus, the name with which My holy Name, Yahushua, was replaced and thus hate it with a passion?? Likewise, they do not want anything to do with the title Christ, from which the term Christian is derived.

Those who hate and despise the Jews, use as the excuse that it was the Jews who demanded My death and cried out:

His blood be on us, and on our children. Matthew 27: 25.

Christians, who have taken it upon yourselves to despise and reject the Jews, and to say all manner of evil against them, have brought condemnation upon their own selves!!

At no time have I, Yahushua, given anyone the right, or permission to despise the Jews, nor anyone in this world for whom I shed My precious blood. I did not come to condemn the Jews, or the world! I came to save all of humanity, including the Jews (John 3:17).

Those who are parents, have special love for their children and regardless of what they do, they rarely despise or write them off. Moreover, they do not punish, disregard or condemn all their children should one of those children do wrong. Parents treat their children as individuals and do their best for each of them. Likewise, I have not forsaken or condemn the Jewish nation because of what a few Jews did to Me, Yahushua. Those who were responsible have brought upon themselves their own condemnation. They will be raised from the dead to see Me Return as the King of kings and Adon of Adonai (Lord of Lords). Then they will die again and be resurrected to face Me, Judge Yahushua, in the final Judgment, when their reward will be the Lake of fire and brimstone and eternal torment. Concerning this the Scriptures record:

Nevertheless I say unto you, “Hereafter shall ye see [King Yahushua] the Son of man [King Yahushua] sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.” Matthew 26: 64.

• Behold, he [King Yahushua] cometh with clouds; and “every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him”. Revelation 1:7.

• And “whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire”. Revelation 20: 15.


I want those Christians who despise the Jews and believe that they have replaced them, to remember that I, Yahushua, the very Elohim (God) of Heaven, chose to come to this world as the Saviour of all mankind, through the line of the Jews. Thus the “salvation” of everyone “is of the Jews” because I came into this world as a Jew and lived as a Jew (John 4:22).

I, Yahushua, want each one of you who despise the Jews, to know this: To despise the Jews, is to despise Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach!! Therefore, for those of you who are guilty of this offence, please remember that each time you read the Scriptures, that those Scriptures were entrusted and written by the Jews, so that you can have My Word, the Holy Scriptures, to know and learn about My love for mankind and My saving grace. That is the same GRACE I have toward the Jews.

I have not given anyone the authority or the responsibility to take revenge against the Jews because of what was done to Me, Yahushua, by some of their ancestors almost two thousand years ago!! Therefore, those of you who do will incur My fierce wrath!! I have NOT despised or REJECTED the Jews!! Neither should any of those who profess to love and serve Me, Yahushua, use My sufferings, crucifixion and death (which I suffered at the hands of the leading Jews at that time) as their excuse to despise, reject or persecute the Jews.

Let it not be forgotten that it was only a few who raised their voices against Me when I was arrested, tried and condemned to death. It was not done by the entire nation at that time. Moreover, had it been the whole nation, My capacity to love and forgive, is great enough to forgive all the evils and wrongs which were done to Me and which was instigated by Satan.

It is also important that you bear in mind that My disciples and followers, were all Jews who continued to witness for Me, Yahushua, and to spread the gospel of My saving grace and salvation after My death, resurrection and ascension to My throne in Heaven.

Like all the nations upon the earth for whom my blood was shed, and who are all dear to My heart; the Jewish nation is also dear to My heart! I love them just as much as I love the rest of the human race and their salvation is just as important to Me, Yahushua. Hence the following Scripture passage:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of [Ha Mashiach] Christ: for it is the power of [Yahweh] God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16.

In addition, in Romans Chapter Eleven, the following is recorded concerning the Jews, the true descendants of Abraham, with whom I made My covenant and how they are regarded in My sight:

1I say then, “Hath [Yahweh] God cast away his people? God forbid”. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2[Yahweh] God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to [Yahweh] God against Israel saying, [Yahweh] Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4But what saith the answer of [Yahweh] God unto him? “I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal”. 5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8(According as it is written, [Yahweh] God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. 9And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompence unto them: 10Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always.

11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? [Yahweh] God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 “For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree”;

18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19Thou wilt say then, “The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in”. 20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21“For if [Yahweh] God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee”. 22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of [Yahweh] God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. “And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for [Yahweh] God is able to graft them in again”.

24“For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?” 25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26“And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins”. 28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed [Yahweh] God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For [Yahweh] God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. Romans 11: 1-32.


You, therefore, who are Christians, who profess to love and serve Me, your duty is to pray for the Jews that they may realise their deception and see their need to surrender their lives to Me, Yahushua. It is also your duty to pray for them to accept Me, as their Ha Mashiach (Messiah), so that they too can receive My salvation, and be saved in My eternal Kingdom in Heaven, My throne and dwelling place. In My last prayer, I prayed:

20 “Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 that they all may be one; as thou, Father [Yahweh], art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me”. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me [Yahushua], and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.25 O righteous Father [Yahweh], the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I [Yahushua] have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 17: 20-26.


In this prayer, I prayed for My disciples who were all Jews. Through them the Gospel of My love and grace was to be given to the rest of mankind, which included the Gentiles. Thus those who would accept Me as their Saviour and Adonai (Lord) through these, My disciples, would become My followers and be united as “one” in Me. Thereby, both Jews and Gentiles would become “one” in Me, Yahushua, their Saviour, as Yahweh My Father and I are “one”. In obedience to this prayer, all My disciples, with the exception of John (who had survived a cauldron of boiling oil and was later exiled on the island of Patmos), died as martyrs in making My Gospel known to the world.

Christians, you should not despise the Jews, through whom the Gospel came to you. Instead, you should seek out those who are My followers among the Jews, and join with them so that you will be united as believers. Then you should give them the support they need and work with them to finish the work of spreading the Gospel of the Kingdom to Jews and Gentiles alike, who have not accepted Me, Yahushua, as their Saviour. Thus by working together, as Jews and Gentiles, the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world. I will then Return for My children in this world (Matthew 24: 14, 27, 30,31).

Therefore, in love, I, Yahushua, say to all those among the Christians, who have allowed Satan to blind and deceive them, and then use them to condemn and despise the Jews: Please cease from such negative behaviours with immediate effect!! Please know and understand that you cannot despise and hate the Jews, or anyone for that matter. Neither can you condemn them, because all those who do such things are fulfilling the works of Satan!!

I am Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the Saviour of the world and I have not condemned the world, instead I love the world and came to save the world (John 3: 17). Moreover, I have given a new commandment for you to obey. It reads thus:

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I [Yahushua] have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13: 34, 35.

I further endorsed this commandment in the parable I told of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10: 30-36. Is this story the man who was attacked by robbers and left to die, was further deserted and left to die by the priest and Levite who both passed by, although they were in a position to help him. Instead, it was the Samaritan, who was despised by the Jews, who stopped and offered him assistance and saved his life. Therefore, those among the Christians, who are against the Jews, are no better than the priest and Levite in this story; when you despise and condemn the Jews!!

How then can you say, you love your fellowmen when you despise and hate the Jews, who also need My love and mercy? Please be aware, that you cannot ignore My commandment to “love one another, as I have loved you”, which includes the Jews, and then be under the illusion that you will automatically have a place in My kingdom of Glory!!

It is time therefore, that you put away such notions and negative attitudes against these My children, the Jews, and your fellowmen. In turn, I admonish you to ask forgiveness for the evils you have said and done against them. This is important because you have not only done such evils to them, you have done it to Me, Yahushua, because I AM A JEW!!

Therefore, I admonish those of you with these negatives attitudes, to turn to Me, Yahushua, in humility and in righteousness and ask forgiveness for the evils you have perpetrated against the Jews. It may be that I may hear and forgive you, and relent from meting out the judgments you have brought upon yourselves!!