Friday 29 February 2008

MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH (GOD THE FATHER)

In 1990, the Ruach Ha Kodesh (the Holy Spirit) called me to the prophetic office. Since that time I have received many messages from Yahushua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ), for Religious Leaders, the World in general and for various individuals.

The Message on this Post, is from Yahweh (God the Father). It was given to me on July 4, 2007, for the Religious Leaders, the Peoples of the United Kingdom and Media. It was the first time I was given a Message from Yahweh, my Father. It was sent out under the name of Benita Darrel.

I will now stop so that you can read this very timely Message from our loving Elohim, who loves us, the children of men, and wants us to be ready for the imminent Return of Yahushua (Jesus) to this world for His children.


July 4, 2007.

A MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH ELOHIM
TO
THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS, PEOPLES OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND MEDIA

Religious Leaders and Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain:

A CALL FOR THE RESTORATION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH REPENTANCE, FASTING AND PRAYER !!

I am YAHWEH Elohim, the Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and everything that is in them, the Giver and Sustainer of life, and the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Ishmael, whom Hagar Sarah’s maid, bore to Abraham. I am also the Elohim who sent Yahushua HaMashiach, My Son, to die for the sins of this world and to redeem all mankind (John 3:16).

Today, through My Spirit upon earth, the Ruach HaKodesh, whom I sent to this world almost 2000 years ago, I am sending you a very solemn Message by the hand of My servant, Benita Darrel.

Religious Leaders, Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Media:

The sins and iniquities of these lands have come up to Heaven, My throne and dwelling place. These lands from where righteousness and My love and the saving grace of My Son, Yahushua HaMashiach, once went to the ends of the earth, have now become a cage of every foul and unclean spirit and are full with evils and iniquities, so that demons have taken over. Instead of righteousness the things which are abominations and which I loathe: Witchcrafts, Secularism, Paganism, Heathenism, Immorality, etc. now go out to the ends of the world.

I also loathe the sin of SODOMY which has been legalised and made an alternative lifestyle. The sin of Sodomy was the ABOMINATION which caused Me to come down from Heaven to this world in the days of Lot and DESTROY the cities of SODOM AND GOMORRAH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE (Genesis 19 1-29). Sodomy remains an ABOMINATION in my sight and it is one of the reasons for the heavy rains and floodings at this time. Sodomy was an ABOMINATION in the time of Lot and it remains an ABOMINATION in these times because I am YAHWEH ELOHIM the ALMIGHTY and I DO NOT CHANGE or ALTER the things which have gone out of My lips (Malachi 3: 6; Psalm 89:34).

My Word, the holy Scriptures, which I gave for your good, your safety and your prosperity, has been abandoned. Many of the churches which were built and dedicated to My name, honour and glory are no more. Many of those which remain are either empty, are closing down or the services are poorly attended because vast numbers in these lands have become pagans and heathens and have forsaken Me, Yahweh, their Sovereign, Yahushua, their Saviour and the Ruach HaKodesh, their Counsellor.

Therefore I, Yahweh, say to you the peoples of Great Britain, I have seen the evils and iniquities of these lands and have sent you message after message and warning after warning through the things which are taking place in these lands, including acts of terrorism. In addition there are the great sufferings, disasters and other catastrophic happenings which are taking place in the rest of the world.

In spite of all these things you will not take heed. Now I have begun to withdraw My protecting hand and judgments are coming upon the peoples of these lands. These heavy rains and the floodings which have begun and which have brought great disasters on a scale that were not seen before, are just the beginning of the fierce judgments upon these lands. There are yet greater judgments to come because of the prevailing un-godliness, witchcrafts, abortions, bloodshed, sodomy, immorality and all other evils.

Religious Leaders, Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Media:

I am Yahweh Elohim, the Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and their inhabitants, the Giver and Sustainer of life and the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Ishmael, whom Hagar, Sarah’s maid, bore to Abraham. I sent My Son Yahushua HaMashiach to die for the sins of this world and to redeem all mankind. To each of you, I say:

Turn from your rebellion against Me and turn unto Me, Yahweh, your Elohim in righteousness as many of your forefathers did. It is time to open up the churches and places of worship and call the people, young and old alike, to repent and humble themselves and fast and pray unto Me, their Elohim. It is time for you the Ministers, Priests, Pastors, Rabbis, Malams and all those who are over My people to call a solemn assembly, and fast and pray unto Me, Yahweh, your Holy One.

Yes, it is time for you who are over My people to stand between the porches and the altars and plead for yourselves and the people and pray for the forgiveness of all your sins and the abominations which are done in the land. When you do so in penitence and humility and turn from your sins and abominable practices, I will relent from the judgments which I am about to pour out upon these lands in My fury.

Therefore, let the churches and places of worship be turned into places of prayer once again and let the people, young and old, come together and pray unto Me, Yahweh, their Elohim in the name of My Son, Yahushua HaMashiach, whom I sent to die for you and redeem you from the curse of sin and death (Colossians 1: 12-22). I have declared:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV).

Peoples of the United Kingdom:

It is because of My people in these lands who continue to worship Me, Yahweh, their Elohim and who have not bowed their knees to the Baals of these times, WHY I HAVE CONTINUED TO SHOW YOU MERCY AND HAVE NOT DESTROYED YOU. I have been merciful to you because of their constant prayers and intercession which come before Me daily, why you are not consumed. Now I call to each and everyone of you to turn to Me, Yahweh, your Elohim and seek My face in righteousness before I come and smite your lands totally and bring them back to the state they were before they were civilized.

Moreover, to you the Peoples of Great Britain I, Yahweh, say:

The earth moving, awesome, grand and glorious second coming of Yahushua HaMashiach, My Son, whom I sent 2000 years ago to die for the sins of all mankind; whom I raised from the dead and who ascended to Heaven, My throne and dwelling place, is now ready to return to Planet Earth for all those who have accepted His love and sacrifice for them. Therefore, to each of you I say:

Prepare to meet King Yahushua, who is coming soon. He is coming much, much sooner than you dare to think and to bring this present world to an end (Matthew 24: 27, 30-31). However, before He returns, My fierce judgments will be upon these lands because the vast majority of you have forsaken Me, Yahweh, your Sovereign, My Son Yahushua, your Saviour and the Ruach HaKodesh, your Counsellor.

Finally to each of you, I say:

Turn to your Elohim, Yahweh, Yahushua HaMashiach and the Ruach HaKodesh, through whom you have salvation, for Why will you perish, O Peoples of Great Britain!!

I am Yahweh, your Holy One, and the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and all that are in them and the Giver and Sustainer of life, the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Elohim of Ishmael, whom Hagar, Sarah’s maid, bore to Abraham, My friend.