Tuesday 8 July 2008

TIME FOR THIS WORLD IS RUNNING OUT!!

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S (JESUS CHRIST) MESSAGE TO THE WORLD. FIRST SENT OUT IN 2006

EXCEPRT 20


Time for this world is fast running out!! There is no time to delay. Soon I, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, your Saviour and King, will return to this world for My waiting children. On that great, grand, awesome and awful Day, I will return to this world in My own glory, in the glory of Yahweh My Father, in the glory of the Ruach Ha Kodesh and in the glory of the holy angels (Luke 9:26). Soon that DAY will arrive!! Therefore, I say to each of you:

12And, behold, I [Yahushua] come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14“Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city”. 15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16I [Yahushua] Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, “If any man shall add unto these things, [Yahweh] God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, [Yahweh] God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book”.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, [Adonai, Yahushua] Lord Jesus. Revelation 22: 12-20.


On that DAY OF DAYS ahead of this world, ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE ACCEPTED ME, YAHUSHUA, AS SAVIOUR AND ADONAI WILL BE SAVED. Therefore, the only hope for this world and for mankind, is to RETURN TO US, THEIR ELOHIM: YAHWEH, THE FATHER, THE RUACH HA KODESH AND I, YAHUSHUA, THEIR ONLY SAVIOUR.

It is also very important that you return to the daily reading and studying of OUR WORD, THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, which should become your spiritual bread. Then with the help of the Ruach Ha Kodesh (the Holy Spirit), Who will be your Teacher, that you OBEY AND PATTERN YOUR LIVES after the things that are written in My Word. Doing this is important for the good, prosperity, peace and safety of each individual and also for the nations because:

“Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people”. Proverbs 14: 34.

There are many translations of the Bible which contains My holy words. Please get a Version which will be easy for you to read and understand. You may choose to get the Good News Translation, The International Version, The Living Translation, The New King James Version or any of the other Versions. You can prayerfully begin to read the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and follow on by reading the rest as you are led by the Ruach Ha Kodesh. For those who can follow a daily Bible Reading Plan, it is good for you to do so. This will be a good source of reading My Word and will enable you to read your Bible through in a year. You will be blessed as you immerse yourselves in My Holy Word and daily drink from its refreshing stream.


NB: Scriptures used in this Post are taken from the King James Version of the Bible